10% Off Orders Over $40!

Light Mountain, Natural Conditioner, Neutral, 4 oz (113 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Convert from chemical dyes

Posted by Reviewer2597602 on Jul 21, 2010

This is my first henna. I went with neutral because I have previously color treated hair which I would consider dry and porous. Not wanting to risk any funky color suprises I used neutral as recommended. I only expected this to prepare my hair for a box of medium brown that I have on standby. I am so pleased that my grey is now blonde and so nicely blended in that I will probably stick with this as my color treated hair grows out. I don't want the orange experience. I will play around with some henna/indigo/alma glosses in the future. I've seen some very pretty outcomes from others using that technique. I think I made my mix a bit too thick hoping to avoid a drippy mess. This made spreading the goop a bit challenging but I remedies this by adding water to my head. The mix does smell like wet hay but any lingering hint of that was removed the next day with the use of silicone free conditioner. I did notice my hair felt a tad dry initially but this improved by washing with conditioner only for a couple of days. I'm a very happy convert.

NEUTRAL Light Mountain Henna color actually gave a little brown color

Posted by Reviewer2763005 on Nov 20, 2009

I always find this product tedious to use but it does condition, its natural and a good price. I used the nuetral color which imparted a light brown color so be aware of that. I wish I could trade in the 2 lt. browns I got now. I'm afraid they will be too dark. Shipping is very fast

for fullness in you hair!

Posted by ArizonaHeather on Apr 19, 2012

I use this to add fullness back to my hair after suffering from hypothyroidism. Adds lots of shine as well. One box is enough for my long hair. I don't notice a difference in color. The herbs in here fortify and add strength to your hair NATURALLY.

Great Organic Neutral Natural Conditioner!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Neutral Henna

Posted by Reviewer2970546 on Mar 30, 2011

I followed the directions noticing it said not to apply heat if hair has a tendency to turn red. Thinking the Neutral wasn't supposed to color anyway, I tested on some hair pulled from my brush and applied heat with a blow dryer. It turned red...the grays actually turned even more silver, it seemed. Though beautiful, I didn't think the neutral was supposed to color at all. I haven't found the time to apply to my full head yet but will test again - without adding heat this time!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »