• Please Click Here to see the color reference chart from Light Mountain Natural.

• Reviews | English

Convert from chemical dyes

Posted by Reviewer2597602 on Jul 21, 2010

This is my first henna. I went with neutral because I have previously color treated hair which I would consider dry and porous. Not wanting to risk any funky color suprises I used neutral as recommended. I only expected this to prepare my hair for a box of medium brown that I have on standby. I am so pleased that my grey is now blonde and so nicely blended in that I will probably stick with this as my color treated hair grows out. I don't want the orange experience. I will play around with some henna/indigo/alma glosses in the future. I've seen some very pretty outcomes from others using that technique. I think I made my mix a bit too thick hoping to avoid a drippy mess. This made spreading the goop a bit challenging but I remedies this by adding water to my head. The mix does smell like wet hay but any lingering hint of that was removed the next day with the use of silicone free conditioner. I did notice my hair felt a tad dry initially but this improved by washing with conditioner only for a couple of days. I'm a very happy convert.

so happy with this product !

Posted by lorraineevrard on Mar 08, 2014

I wanted a lightening effect on my hair , so i chose this one and i put in it : warm camomile tea , warm water , lemon juice , honey , a bit of yogurt , cider vinegar .I have long hair and the half of the bag could have been enough if i had put more liquid in it , because it turns out very thick and not convenient at all . there is a kind of a hair cap in the box , so i put it on my hair , i put a towel and left on for the night. I washed my hair , and it turns out very soft , it's lightened a bit , and has a golden tone . i'm really satisfied with this product and would buy it again !

NEUTRAL Light Mountain Henna color actually gave a little brown color

Posted by Reviewer2763005 on Nov 20, 2009

I always find this product tedious to use but it does condition, its natural and a good price. I used the nuetral color which imparted a light brown color so be aware of that. I wish I could trade in the 2 lt. browns I got now. I'm afraid they will be too dark. Shipping is very fast

Neutral Henna

Posted by Reviewer2970546 on Mar 30, 2011

I followed the directions noticing it said not to apply heat if hair has a tendency to turn red. Thinking the Neutral wasn't supposed to color anyway, I tested on some hair pulled from my brush and applied heat with a blow dryer. It turned red...the grays actually turned even more silver, it seemed. Though beautiful, I didn't think the neutral was supposed to color at all. I haven't found the time to apply to my full head yet but will test again - without adding heat this time!

for fullness in you hair!

Posted by ArizonaHeather on Apr 19, 2012

I use this to add fullness back to my hair after suffering from hypothyroidism. Adds lots of shine as well. One box is enough for my long hair. I don't notice a difference in color. The herbs in here fortify and add strength to your hair NATURALLY.

Definitely Use First!!

Posted by 5447486393488261637 on Oct 21, 2014

no color change, but it was a great "dry run" for what COULD have gone wrong with real color. it was my first time using henna, and it got EVERYWHERE! I was glad that I tried this first and had a better idea of what to expect with the real deal.

first time using henna

Posted by Reviewer2198664 on Jan 10, 2012

left my hair soft and conditioned , messy to use, smell is bad, no color change

light mountain natural hair color

Posted by Reviewer1170308 on Oct 30, 2008

I love Light Mountain "Natural" henna conditioner because it has just enough color to turn my gray at the temples to strawberry blonde and to deepen my natural reddish color, to say nothing of how it makes my hair shine.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1609084 on Aug 03, 2010

I actually ordered Bright Red to color my hair. I am switching from chemically colored hair to natural colored hair. As on instruction it was saying to condition first with this product I ordered this one too. Preparing and applying takes time, That is true but it worths. I have added one egg yolk and 1/4 cup pure olive oil too. I guess it helped to rinse as did not have much difficulty on that stage as stated on some reviews. I did not wash my hair before but after. Great Conditioner and left my hair soft and shiny. Color not changed. (Applied the Bright Red yesterday and I am very very happy with the result)

HOLY GRAIL HAIR TREATMENT

Posted by 5588102188545391775 on May 28, 2015

I absolutely love this product. I use it in place of a hair treatment, and find it gives much better results. I have hair which reaches down to my lower back. My hair is naturally red but has some leftover blonde highlights from over a year ago. Therefore the ends can get dry. I add a tablespoon of this powder to my shampoo and conditioner and wash out as normal. It is amazing, leaves the hair super soft and provides lots of volume. It also adds lots of shine and condition to the hair.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »