July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Light Mountain, Natural Conditioner, Neutral, 4 oz (113 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Convert from chemical dyes

Posted by Reviewer2597602 on Jul 21, 2010

This is my first henna. I went with neutral because I have previously color treated hair which I would consider dry and porous. Not wanting to risk any funky color suprises I used neutral as recommended. I only expected this to prepare my hair for a box of medium brown that I have on standby. I am so pleased that my grey is now blonde and so nicely blended in that I will probably stick with this as my color treated hair grows out. I don't want the orange experience. I will play around with some henna/indigo/alma glosses in the future. I've seen some very pretty outcomes from others using that technique. I think I made my mix a bit too thick hoping to avoid a drippy mess. This made spreading the goop a bit challenging but I remedies this by adding water to my head. The mix does smell like wet hay but any lingering hint of that was removed the next day with the use of silicone free conditioner. I did notice my hair felt a tad dry initially but this improved by washing with conditioner only for a couple of days. I'm a very happy convert.

for fullness in you hair!

Posted by ArizonaHeather on Apr 19, 2012

I use this to add fullness back to my hair after suffering from hypothyroidism. Adds lots of shine as well. One box is enough for my long hair. I don't notice a difference in color. The herbs in here fortify and add strength to your hair NATURALLY.

Great Organic Neutral Natural Conditioner!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

NEUTRAL Light Mountain Henna color actually gave a little brown color

Posted by Reviewer2763005 on Nov 20, 2009

I always find this product tedious to use but it does condition, its natural and a good price. I used the nuetral color which imparted a light brown color so be aware of that. I wish I could trade in the 2 lt. browns I got now. I'm afraid they will be too dark. Shipping is very fast

OK

Posted by Reviewer1609084 on Aug 03, 2010

I actually ordered Bright Red to color my hair. I am switching from chemically colored hair to natural colored hair. As on instruction it was saying to condition first with this product I ordered this one too. Preparing and applying takes time, That is true but it worths. I have added one egg yolk and 1/4 cup pure olive oil too. I guess it helped to rinse as did not have much difficulty on that stage as stated on some reviews. I did not wash my hair before but after. Great Conditioner and left my hair soft and shiny. Color not changed. (Applied the Bright Red yesterday and I am very very happy with the result)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »