I love this conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1823896 on Aug 22, 2011

This conditioner detangles my long hair perfectly and gives them a nice glow. It has a rather strong rosemary and lemon smell, which disappears as soon as my hair get dry. It’s the best conditioner I’ve ever used.

Wen replacement, great with matching shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer2222635 on Apr 19, 2012

I use this with the matching shampoo about 2 times a week. For touch ups in between shampooing, I just use this conditioner alone. If you have seen the infomercials for Wen, you know Wen says it is a 'conditioning cleanser.' That's just a fancy way of saying Wen is a conditioner. You can get by using Wen to 'wash' or 'cleanse' your hair without shampoo for a while, but not forever. Eventually, you will need to shampoo. I find that this conditioner is a great Wen substitute at a fraction of the price. It seems to have some of the same ingredients, like the aloe, and yet it is not as thick as Wen. Again, I can't use this alone or my hair will get too oily eventually. But I can alternate between shampooing and conditioning at the same time, and just conditioning with the method Wen suggests by using this conditioner. My goal is to get to where I can shampoo only one time per week and use this by itself the rest of the time. But right now, it seems to take about 2 shampoo sessions per week, so we'll see.

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Jan 28, 2011

I swim in a chlorinated pool but this conditioner protects my hair.

Great conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer2325885 on Aug 24, 2011

Love the all natural ingredients. This conditioner works well on my hair.

지성두피인데 꽤 좋아요.

Posted by Reviewer2423264 on Feb 14, 2013

린스인데도 꽤 괜찮은 느낌이라 다음엔 꼭 샴푸 써보고 싶더군요. 근데 양도 넉넉하면서 가격이 저렴한 편이라 그런지 거의 늘 재고가 없는 것 같네요;;

softens dry coloured hair

Posted by Reviewer2886331 on Dec 04, 2011

and smells fine. The most important is that it´s working for my hail :-)

Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Aug 26, 2012

After using this conditioner my hair looks with more volume, they are easy to comb, soft and shiny. The smell of the conditioner is very herbal, not too strong, and you can't feel the smell on hair after washing.

Хорош!

Posted by 4804626889941586547 on Jun 29, 2012

Понравился больше, чем Giovanni Deeper Moisture Conditioner. Лучше увлажняет.

Posted by Reviewer1838491 on Dec 08, 2010

When I use the Aloe 80 Organics Shampoo only. It's still good, however needed more. This conditioner fill that need successfully. Hair feels much softer and managable.

Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1939323 on Jul 28, 2011

Great smelling and leaves hair untangled

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »