Lily of the Desert, Aloe 80 Organics, Daily Conditioner, Aloe, Lemon, Rosemary, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

I love this conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1823896 on Aug 22, 2011

This conditioner detangles my long hair perfectly and gives them a nice glow. It has a rather strong rosemary and lemon smell, which disappears as soon as my hair get dry. It’s the best conditioner I’ve ever used.

Wen replacement, great with matching shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer2222635 on Apr 19, 2012

I use this with the matching shampoo about 2 times a week. For touch ups in between shampooing, I just use this conditioner alone. If you have seen the infomercials for Wen, you know Wen says it is a 'conditioning cleanser.' That's just a fancy way of saying Wen is a conditioner. You can get by using Wen to 'wash' or 'cleanse' your hair without shampoo for a while, but not forever. Eventually, you will need to shampoo. I find that this conditioner is a great Wen substitute at a fraction of the price. It seems to have some of the same ingredients, like the aloe, and yet it is not as thick as Wen. Again, I can't use this alone or my hair will get too oily eventually. But I can alternate between shampooing and conditioning at the same time, and just conditioning with the method Wen suggests by using this conditioner. My goal is to get to where I can shampoo only one time per week and use this by itself the rest of the time. But right now, it seems to take about 2 shampoo sessions per week, so we'll see.

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Jan 28, 2011

I swim in a chlorinated pool but this conditioner protects my hair.

Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1939323 on Jul 28, 2011

Great smelling and leaves hair untangled

oh so good

Posted by Reviewer1524638 on Jun 06, 2012

This makes your hair really soft. I sometimes use it by itself with no shampoo, kinda like a cream rinse shampoo you can do it a few days in a row. great product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »