Bizarre, bizarre

Posted by Gamraska on Jan 28, 2013

Une texture épaisse, qui sent...l'alcool ! appliqué sur le visage il brule pas mal, et une fois rincé... des plaques rouges de peau irritée apparaissent un bon moment, pourtant je n'ai pas la peau particulièrement sensible du tout éviter de l'appliquer sur le visage, personnellement j'ai décidé de l'utiliser qu'en masque cheveux Vraiment bizarre pour du gel soi disant pur d'aloé (je n'oserai jamais l'appliquer sur des brulures, coupures) Ma référence bluffante reste le gel d'aloé vera à 99% de chez aroma zone, extrêmement doux et aux effets indéniables

What I ordered was not what I did get!

Posted by Reviewer3274074 on Mar 22, 2014

the reason is: The formulation was different: and now also filled with toxic chemicals. Like: PEG-33 PEG-80, Butylene glycol, edta, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate. chlorphenesin, acrylates etc. I hope the ingredients-information on the iherb-page will soon be corrected so nobody else will be misled by incomplete info...... like I was :(

Filled with toxic chemicals

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Aug 31, 2013

They have changed formulation, and now this product is filled with toxic chemicals. I would rather buy another aloe vera gel.

False composition

Posted by 5663434464684503471 on Mar 27, 2014

The composition on the website isn't the right one! I was looking for an organic product and I received something with PEGs and silicone!!!! There is no way I'm gonna use this product, I won't buy this kind of product again on iHerb as we can't obviously trust them about the ingredients! This is the actual composition of this product, just so people don't get screwed like me: Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera Gel), Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel Concentrate, Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Polysaccharide (Aloesorb TM), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, PEG-33 (and) PEG-80 Dimethicone (and) PEG-14, Disodium Edta, Butylene Glycol (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid. Now, you're free to judge if you want to spread plastic on your body or not. Very disappointing from such a famous website.

Good but not for the face

Posted by Reviewer1055349 on Jan 30, 2012

It's a good aloe gel yet the now-discontinued 99% pure Aloe Organic Gel was far superior, non-irritating, and gentle enough for the face. This is comes short on all the above, it's a good product for legs and arms only. Do not use on face and chest, it can irritate and bring break-outs.

Cuidado!! Han cambiado la fórmula, plagada de QUÍMICOS

Posted by Beatriz on Mar 27, 2014

Vaya sorpresa al recibir el pedido. La información que aparece en Iherb sobre este producto no está actualizada, así que cuidado. La marca ha cambiado el INCI del producto y por desgracia asoman bastantes químicos, incluídas siliconas. En el nuevo INCI vemos ahora químicos como: acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, PEG-33, PEG-80, dimethicone y PEG-14, disodium EDTA, butylene glycol, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol. Una pena, volveré a comprar el gel Lily of the Desert, 99% Aloe Vera Gelly, que es el que usaba antes y va de maravilla (cogí este por probar porque venía más cantidad).

Bad contents change !

Posted by Reviewer1898625 on Aug 05, 2014

I have been using this for quite a long time because of its non toxic contents but the last one I purchased I realise the contents has changed. It contains so many harmful chemicals. Sorry to say this will be my last purchase.

An Amazing Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3156104 on Jun 17, 2009

It really improves the skins ability to hydrate and leaves your skin feeling soft and silky! I have psoriasis and have found that this product REALLY helps to sooth and moisturize my skin! I had a sunburn on my back and put this on my skin where the sunburn was, and my skin did NOT break out with psoriasis from the sunburn damage! It also has shown the same protective ability with burns on my skin. A Must have product! Thank You Lily of the Desert!

strange

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jul 21, 2014

Instead of moisturizing the skin, it leaves it dry. a strange product.

Awesome Skin Care Product

Posted by Reviewer1149624 on Nov 02, 2009

Keeps my skin feeling soft! Helps with soothing burns!