Living Harvest, Hemp Protein Tempt, Organic Original Formula, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Okay but taste isn't great

Posted by Reviewer2006794 on Nov 20, 2007

Great nutrition but the taste could be better.

Living Harvest

Posted by Reviewer1421891 on Jun 06, 2008

This was the first time, we tried hemp protein and we are very positive about it. The quality is great and so is the taste. We will definately continue using it.

hemp protein... good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3319497 on Feb 17, 2011

good protein, easy on stomach. High quality product in my humble opinion (why I keep buying it). This is the cheapest site I can find for it also.

A bit grainy but a nice earthy taste

Posted by Reviewer3168025 on Feb 21, 2012

I like this powder, at first I found it a bit grainy as I just used milk to make a shake but once I started adding yoghurt, berries and ice to make a smoothie it was better. I like the natural earthy taste - it tastes healthy, like it's good for you! I will purchase again

Hemp protein

Posted by Reviewer1577340 on Mar 14, 2009

Great tasting as well as being healthy. I am using the product to increase my protein while training at the gym and losing weight. It tastes great with skim milk, frozen blueberries and flax seed oil added. Yum!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »