Lundberg, Gourmet Blends, Wild Blend Rice, 16 oz (454 g)

Lundberg, Wild Blend Rice

Posted by Reviewer2067870 on Aug 26, 2011

A family favorite. It is a healthy carb/grain choice. It's one of my pantry stables. You can shorten the prep time to 25 mins. First, in a dry cast iron skillet heat the rice, stirring constantly, to crack the grain. You will hear it popping. When the rice starts to brown pour it into you liquid (broth or water) and follow the pacakage directions except the time will be 25 minuets.

Lundberg, Wild Blend Rice

Posted by Reviewer2193933 From Indiana on Dec 08, 2008

I have looked for this wonderful rice for months, ever since our big box, ruin the world Mart stopped carrying it. I found it online. I use it to make my home made chicken wild rice soup. It is a wonderful rice blend, so full of flavor. Everyone who has tried my soup always asks "What is that rice !" It is delicious. Once you try it, you won't want any other brand. Sincerely, Judy

Love it!

Posted by MikeMember From Japan on Dec 19, 2008

I like this blend's nutty taste and meaty mouth feel, especially when mixed 50/50 with brown rice.

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer3037784 From California on Nov 20, 2007

This is Lundberg's BEST rice blend. Perfect with chicken and Salmon! Love this company!

Greatest Rice

Posted by Reviewer2788667 From Minnesota on Aug 07, 2008

I usually don't write reviews, but I chose to make an exception for this exceptional product. I have never been a rice eater, but this rice changed my mind. It is very tasty, especially when cooked with chicken stock, and I would recommend this product to anyone, even if rice is not your usual fare. I only wish they were still selling the 25 pound bag of this here, that is my only complaint because I go through this rice quickly. I am sure if you try it, you won't be disappointed.