10% Off Orders Over $40!

Customer Reviews

MRM, 100% All Natural Whey, Dutch Chocolate, 1.01 lbs (458.54 g)

$18.70
$29.99
Savings of: $11.29 (38% Off)
4.2 out of 5 based on 48 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 39 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Very tasty !

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1651400 on Mar 11, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

Very tasty and blends very easy even with cold water. Maybe the best tasting whey I've ever tasted. THANKS !

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

very delicious Product and mixes well with water

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 4934165526513006000 on May 08, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Product very delicious and mixes well with water. I saw in reviews about the product states that the product has a taste and it is not sweet enough. For my taste the sweetness is just right and I do not think there is a bad taste to the product. The delivery arrived in my mailbox (Israel) within 11 days from the date of order. Bottom line, I think that the product gives very good value for money and the product is better than many more expensive. מוצר מאוד טעים ומתערבב היטב עם מים. בביקורות שראיתי אודות המוצר נאמר שלמוצר יש טעם לוואי ושהוא לא מספיק מתוק. לטעמי המתיקות היא בדיוק במידה הנכונה ואינני חושב שיש למוצר טעם לוואי רע. המשלוח הגיע לתיבת הדואר שלי (בישראל) בתוך 11 ימים ממועד ההזמנה. בשורה התחתונה, אני חושב שהמוצר נותן תמורה מאוד טובה לכסף ושמדובר במוצר טוב יותר מרבים אחרים יקרים יותר. ממליץ לרכוש אותו! מחיר מעולה.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

I Use This Every Day

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by alloriginal on Mar 03, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I take this every day after exercise. It seems to speed recovery and healing. The flavor is good, and it mixes easily. Super economical too. Want to know what works and what doesn't? Click my user name (alloriginal) to read my reviews of other products I've tried.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

great for the hCG Diet

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Jul 25, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

on the hCG diet I lost 19.5 pounds in under 3 weeks and this shake was so key. I also like the vanilla for a variety.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Aug 11, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

My son loves it. I am buying the 2lb size now. Thanks iherb for your low prices and friendly services.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 39 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives