Very tasty !

Posted by Reviewer1651400 on Mar 11, 2010

Very tasty and blends very easy even with cold water. Maybe the best tasting whey I've ever tasted. THANKS !

very delicious Product and mixes well with water

Posted by 4934165526513006000 on May 08, 2013

Product very delicious and mixes well with water. I saw in reviews about the product states that the product has a taste and it is not sweet enough. For my taste the sweetness is just right and I do not think there is a bad taste to the product. The delivery arrived in my mailbox (Israel) within 11 days from the date of order. Bottom line, I think that the product gives very good value for money and the product is better than many more expensive. מוצר מאוד טעים ומתערבב היטב עם מים. בביקורות שראיתי אודות המוצר נאמר שלמוצר יש טעם לוואי ושהוא לא מספיק מתוק. לטעמי המתיקות היא בדיוק במידה הנכונה ואינני חושב שיש למוצר טעם לוואי רע. המשלוח הגיע לתיבת הדואר שלי (בישראל) בתוך 11 ימים ממועד ההזמנה. בשורה התחתונה, אני חושב שהמוצר נותן תמורה מאוד טובה לכסף ושמדובר במוצר טוב יותר מרבים אחרים יקרים יותר. ממליץ לרכוש אותו! מחיר מעולה.

I Use This Every Day

Posted by alloriginal on Mar 03, 2014

I take this every day after exercise. It seems to speed recovery and healing. The flavor is good, and it mixes easily. Super economical too. Want to know what works and what doesn't? Click my user name (alloriginal) to read my reviews of other products I've tried.

great for the hCG Diet

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Jul 25, 2010

on the hCG diet I lost 19.5 pounds in under 3 weeks and this shake was so key. I also like the vanilla for a variety.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Aug 11, 2010

My son loves it. I am buying the 2lb size now. Thanks iherb for your low prices and friendly services.

MRM Whey

Posted by Reviewer1979143 on Aug 19, 2010

I like it overall...but...I thought it was going to taste more chocolaty,to me it's more like milk with a hint of cocoa.I add 1-2 tsp of cocoa to make it taste better.It's sweet so that's good.I'm pleased with it.I blend it with water or milk sometimes.It blends easily.No artificial sweeteners which is great.

Fantastico!

Posted by Reviewer1871401 on Sep 02, 2010

Great taste. High quality. Great price and bargain.

protein powder great taste

Posted by Reviewer1192966 on Sep 05, 2010

awesome product great price

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer3336134 on Oct 29, 2010

Very low carbs, almost no sugar. Best tasting Chocolate whey I ever had!

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2589287 on Apr 05, 2011

Really like the mrm natural whey products. Both vanilla and chocolate are nice flavors. Not too overwhelming but very subtle in taste. makes a nice creamy shake and tastes great in peanutbutter protein balls

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »