Good stuff

Posted by CallieAbigail on Aug 14, 2013

I can't fault this product. It's all natural and doesn't have any of the nasty artificial sugars in it that have been shown to be dangerous. If you are looking for a whey protein powder that has nothing else added then this is for you.

The best tasting whey ever!

Posted by 4987813416557266109 on Jun 03, 2014

I compete in fitness and I`m a personal trainer so I use a lot of whey and have tried many different brands. This is by far the best tasting whey I have ever used. It works for almost everything. I`m addicted :) Much recommended!

First time using protein powder!

Posted by 5243757095761649028 on Apr 07, 2014

I had been wary about trying protein powders because not only are they ridiculously expensive, but the few I've tried in the past taste awful and and are loaded with chemicals and artificial sweeteners. After doing some research I finally look the plunge and ordered this from iHerb. Not only is it much cheaper and completely natural (using stevia for sweetness and no artificial nasties) it tastes good too! At first I put a little too much in with my milk and it was a touch sweet, but after some trial and error I figured out the perfect mix for my taste. I like to add this to my milk for breakfast before adding my cereal in, it makes the cereal taste more interesting!

MRM is my brand of choice

Posted by j44lee on Mar 22, 2016

This is only 85 cal per serving and low in carbs. MRM is my brand of choice - In faith, I've ordered and tried their ENTIRE protein line. This formula instantly dissolves in plain water. If I have time, I use this for smoothies w/ fruits and kale.

Pleasantly surprised. Would recommend to friends.

Posted by Reviewer1032839 on Aug 26, 2010

This protein shake has a great taste... not too sweet, nice vanilla flavor and no aftertaste. You do have to mix it well... I use a Tupperware shaker which eliminates any lumps. It's also a good base for adding other flavors. For instance, I added a couple drops of banana extract and was happy with the flavor. I was skeptical as so many protein shakes taste disgusting; however, I would purchase this again. The price is right, too.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1034905 on Dec 07, 2010

excellent taste, healthy and light! perfect to mix it wiht milk shake for breakfast!

Couldn't Be Happier

Posted by jimmysnuka on Sep 17, 2010

Tastes great and is an excellent source of protien, especially after a work out.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

I am lactose intolerant with the whey, so I take one lactaid tablet with it, I mix this in juice it is stirrable or put in blender for smoothies. Tastes good, I like it that it has no splenda/sucralose or sugar, it has stevia extract. I also like it that it has no hormones or antibiotics, etc. I put 1 scoop in 8 oz. of juice or smoothie as a meal replacement drink once a day some days, and I have been losing weight, 1 pound that day I drink it. I also put it in trader joe's green plant juice, which tastes like juice and is so good and good for you. You have to be careful how much protein you take in, protein is important for your body to have, but too much can ruin your kidneys. All things in moderation. God bless you all.

Love this one :)

Posted by Reviewer1221056 on Sep 30, 2011

Will be buying the 2 lbs next..great stuff and it tastes very good :) the whole family loved it :)

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2236438 on Sep 03, 2010

Chose this because it was flavored with Stevia, not sugar or Splenda. Tastes great and does the job for a lot less than many of the competitors.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »