Made in Nature, Organic Dried Fruit, Tropical Fusion, 5 Packages, 1 oz (28 g) Each

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Surprisingly Good

Posted by Reviewer2344812 on May 06, 2014

I am not a big fan of dried fruit, as I feel it is usually too sweet for me, but I was looking for some healthy snacks to keep in the car so I tried these and found them surprisingly good. They are not overly sweet and the crunch of the slightly bitter cocoa nibs was a nice contrast to the dried fruit. I was completely satisfied after eating the small package and I think the 100 calories was well spent. These are definitely worth a try if you are looking for a sweet treat that is satisfying and healthy.

So sweet!

Posted by 4629592564761522742 on May 28, 2014

Although I love sweet, it's just too sweet..

Tasty, but spicy

Posted by Revron on May 31, 2014

Small packs - convenient to carry. Tasty, but a bit too spicy for me. My friends loved this. Great for snacking if you are craving something healthy and spicy.

I didn't like the coconut

Posted by odereviews on Dec 04, 2013

This was a great mix. Mango and pineapple were really delicious, but the coconut was way too dry, almost like wooden chips. I'm not the greatest fan of cocoa nibs, but these were OK. Great healthier movie snack. Price was OK too.

בסדר