Surprisingly Good

Posted by Reviewer2344812 on May 06, 2014

I am not a big fan of dried fruit, as I feel it is usually too sweet for me, but I was looking for some healthy snacks to keep in the car so I tried these and found them surprisingly good. They are not overly sweet and the crunch of the slightly bitter cocoa nibs was a nice contrast to the dried fruit. I was completely satisfied after eating the small package and I think the 100 calories was well spent. These are definitely worth a try if you are looking for a sweet treat that is satisfying and healthy.

Mmmmmm.... Like it!

Posted by 4665503560050011313 on Nov 25, 2014

Good snack in small packages. I like the mix of coconut, banana, mango, cacao and pineapple, and the sourness added by the citrus-flavour and ginger is very tasty. Have bought several times:-).

Tasty, but spicy

Posted by Revron on May 31, 2014

Small packs - convenient to carry. Tasty, but a bit too spicy for me. My friends loved this. Great for snacking if you are craving something healthy and spicy.

I didn't like the coconut

Posted by odereviews on Dec 04, 2013

This was a great mix. Mango and pineapple were really delicious, but the coconut was way too dry, almost like wooden chips. I'm not the greatest fan of cocoa nibs, but these were OK. Great healthier movie snack. Price was OK too.

Perfect for potion control

Posted by Reviewer2012262 on Oct 17, 2016

This small packaged dried fruits are ideal for my potion control. I always have a tendency to overeat when I buy any dried fruit or nuts, so I was avoiding it for a long time. I could repack and divide into smaller potion but I don't think I can think of this good combination of cacao nibs, coconut and mango. I know it cost more than buy a bigger packaged products but it's worth paying. Great daytime snack.

So sweet!

Posted by 4629592564761522742 on May 28, 2014

Although I love sweet, it's just too sweet..

Broken pieces ... more like a powder

Posted by 5695773162769814159 on Apr 15, 2016

I was expecting real pieces of dried fruit but where are they ? Actually it's more tiny pieces really broken... I was looking for the pineapple and banana because in a whole package I didn't find any. I won't buy it again

Tastes good!

Posted by madamVi on Aug 01, 2016

I love this! Good as snack or in a porrige.

Good as a snack

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Dec 01, 2014

Very addictive! I could just eat a whole pack in one sitting. Better than eating a candy bar which has no nutrients.

בסדר