• Single Unit discontinued. See the 8 packs.

• Reviews | English

Love cocoa butter!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Organic, moisturizing and natural cocoa butter lip balm! It's splendid on the lips. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Organic, natural, non-toxic lip balm

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Moisturizes dry lips well.

Cocoa butter does wonders for your lips.

Posted by Leione on Jan 12, 2014

I have very sensitive lips prone to getting painfully dry, peeling, chapping, and, as a result, extreme soreness, especially in winter. I've been looking for an all-natural organic lip balm for a very long time, and I think I've finally found it. I really like Sierra Bees lip balms. The best thing about them is that they don't contain any synthetic, artificial, or dangerous ingredients, which is hard to find these days. They’re also gluten free, which is especially important for people suffering from gluten intolerance and celiac disease, sustainable, which means the company cares about nature and tries not to disturb its delicate balance, compact and easy to carry around, you don’t have to worry about accidentally swallowing any dangerous carcinogenic ingredients, and you can try them for free! This organic cocoa butter lip balm is one of my favorites. It does wonders for my lips. Cocoa butter, one of its main ingredients, is indispensable for dry and chapped lips. It’s rich in antioxidants, has amazing emollient, moisturizing, soothing, healing, and restoring properties, being capable of sealing in moisture, relieving pain caused by inflammation, healing, preventing dryness and chapping, repairing damaged skin, and protecting against premature aging, not to mention that it has a yummy chocolate aroma. The other ingredients are great as well. Olive oil is known for its antioxidant properties and for deeply moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating, and softening the delicate skin of the lips, beeswax forms a protective barrier on their surface while still allowing the skin to breathe, sunflower seed oil is a noncomedogenic oil gently healing, moisturizing, and protecting your lips against irritation and infection, vitamin E (another great thing about Sierra Bees lip balms is that it’s non-GMO and derived from sunflower seed oil) is a powerful antioxidant vital to skin health, as well as a natural preservative. I’ve been using this lip balm for a while, and I’m already impressed by the results. The condition of my lips has noticeably improved: they are no longer painfully dry, chapped, and peeling – they are smooth, soft, and healthy instead.

great stuff

Posted by ledenec on May 21, 2013

good balm for good money)

A bit too oily for me but goes on smooth and almost no flavor at all

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 19, 2013

I'm not sure why iHerb switched the name from Madre Labs or Madre Bees to Sierra Bees so that's why the search turned up nothing. Anyway this is a pretty good lip balm. A bit too oily for my taste but less oily than Badger brand lip balms. It is also less overpowering in the cocoa butter smell so it's really pretty good. The reason why I'm giving 3 stars, besides the oily feel, is because, unlike my favorite lip balm, it doesn't do anything for chapped lips as, unlike that one, it does not exfoliate at all. I have MCS so the no scent/no taste works for me.

Smells awful

Posted by Reviewer2812601 on Jun 23, 2013

Nice moisturization, but it kinda stinks-- a cross between chocolate milk and wet dog. Don't want that scent under my nose all day. Much preferred the same brand in the Tamanu & Tea Tree flavor, which was mild and pleasant.

Natural Organic, Great Cocoa Butter Taste!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013

These lip balms offer terrific value. I'm not joking when saying this....Compared to the major name brand lip balms, read up on the ingredients, do a search and you may be spooked to know about the cheap and nasty ingredients used in most mainline lip balms. These Madre ones use natural oils, beeswax, olive oil, are organic (not filled with cheap chemicals) and tasty! Another new one is the Madre Bees, Organic Honey Lip Balm which I've also tried. A favorite! BTW, be sure to select a free sample with any purchase today. Visit my profile!

great balm

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

great balm

Lip balm

Posted by alvinlky on Aug 04, 2013

Excellent product

Meh - very moisturizing/Oily/Slick - horrible smell

Posted by MissKay on Sep 11, 2013

Ingredients are superb, I cannot say anything bad about the moisturizing effect. However, the cocoa smell is on the bad side - it smells like something died inside the container - a bit moldy, musty and rancid. Try Vanilla bean or mint, those are so much better!