Madre Labs, Immune Punch, An Immune Support Blend, 6.35 oz (180 grams)

Reviews 5-star

I love this product!

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jul 08, 2012

For the past 6 years I have lived & worked in 3rd world and developing nations, with the amount of travel I do and being exposed to various strains of viral and bacterial infections during my travels I've been left with poor immunity and for the better part of this year I've just felt run down and worn out. I ordered madre labs immune punch hoping for but not expecting much and so far I'm thrilled with the product, My energy levels have gone up, I don't feel like I'm living in the body of a little old lady anymore and I'm looking more radiant. I've already re ordered this product so I have back up stock ready to go when this tub runs out. Great product, I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone

Try this!

Posted by PatriciaM on Jan 21, 2012

iHerb sent me a sample of Madre's Immune Punch and I'm grateful they did, as I had a determined virus that would never quite go away. But it's gone now and Immune Punch is the reason. I drink it with filtered water and Knudsen's black cherry juice, about half and half, and mix this with an inexpensive battery-operated whipper/frother gadget that I already had in the house. I even look fwd. to this drink now! Will definitely continue with Immune Punch during the cold/flu season.

This product "really" works!

Posted by Reviewer3025549 on Jan 02, 2012

I purchased this product for my son who tends to get back to back colds/viruses during the winter which in turn sets off asthma attacks. So far so good and it tastes good. I have used it myself and it really works. One night I began sneezing, nose became stuffy, and had a slight chill (definite onset cold symptoms for me). I took Immune Punch with hot water and a bit of grape juice before bed. By morning all of my symptoms were gone, no stuffiness, no more sneezing or chills. I felt great all day, expecting some symptoms to start again, but they never did! I know that I averted a cold. This product really works!

Boost you immunity

Posted by Reviewer1578233 on Jan 28, 2011

I tried this product as a sample , then bought a whole box. It tastes great, and what I like the most is you get whole food concentrate at once. Quality is great.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1637065 on Jun 26, 2010

Mixed this together with sambucol when I felt a scratchy throat coming and the symptoms went away within the day. This product stirs in ok, I add 1 tsp of manuka honey for sweetness. Tastes exactly like what I expected of a mixed berry drink.