Madre Labs, Immune Punch, An Immune Support Blend, 6.35 oz (180 grams)

Posted by Reviewer3349795 on Apr 06, 2010

this tastes purple but mixes very well in hot tea :)

One of the BEST products I've ever used!

Posted by Reviewer3004636 on Apr 25, 2010

Mixing the serving with 8oz of green tea, and 8oz. of Tang, served on ice!

Easy to Use

Posted by Reviewer3088652 on Nov 16, 2009

Product mixes easily into smoothies without affecting the taste.

good

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Nov 24, 2009

bought for my cousin whos a nurse in contact with h1n1 non stop. This helps her not get it!

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3043339 on Oct 25, 2009

not a great taste, but seems to help boost the immune system. i take care of an 11 yr.old and 9 yr.old who get sick quite often, so i get sick. so far, this seems to help

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Nov 02, 2009

Felt I was coming down with a flu bug and took this along with the same brand C. Within a day I was right-as-rain.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2170023 on Nov 05, 2009

This is a great product, I feel healthier than I ever have. Easy to use.

Excellent ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2575855 on Sep 06, 2009

Everyone else is sick except me since I've been taking this, so I'm probably not going out on a limb here by saying that it could be attributed to drinking this every morning combined with the Midori Super greens. The combination of the two seems to be an ideal immune builder and I feel like I'm covering my bases if I forget to take my other vitamins. Have already recommended this to others and they really like it.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2921724 on Sep 25, 2009

I mix this product with hot water in order for it to fully dissolve. So-far-so-good. My family and I are trying to stay well for the coming winter. Already, we have been in situations where people around us have had bad colds. Usually our systems would invite the germs right in, but since taking this stuff we have managed to stay well. Hopefully this will be the first winter we get through without getting sick. Right now, I have very happy with the results. I will keep purchasing the product.

A MUST for the Cold & Flu season

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Oct 08, 2009

Tastes fine... just a quick shot and you're good to go. This is a true "punch" to the immune system. Am even seeing results with my "adult" acne.