Kicks my cold to the curb!

Posted by Reviewer3045610 on Jan 19, 2010

I take this when I feel something coming on and it works for me evertime. I have not been anywhere close to being as sick as I use to be before I found this product. Will continue to use.

Free Madre Labs, Immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer2525734 on Feb 04, 2010

Love this one for a good immune boost. Tastes good mixed in a bottle of water....

immune system pick-me-up

Posted by Reviewer1854423 on Mar 07, 2010

Was feeling a cold coming on and this stuff helped to stop it from progressing. Great immune system booster.

Increases Energy

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Oct 20, 2009

I started using the Immune Punch and the Madre Midori greens about in mid-September. Since that time I've felt a definite increase in my feeling of well-being. I have more energy, better focus and quicker recovery after a hard workout. I put the immune punch in my breakfast "concoction". I mix soaked oatmeal/chia seeds with whey protein, ground flaxseeds, Udo's oil and a scoop of Immune Punch with some stevia and cinnamon. Delicious! :-)

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2259781 on Feb 22, 2011

I add it to my smoothie, especially in winter. Haven't been sick all winter. Thank you to iHerb for these free samples.

Integral Part of My Home Pharmacy

Posted by Reviewer2722054 on Dec 18, 2010

I combine Immune Punch with other natural antibiotics; tincture of garlic, oil of oregano, colloidal silver, grapefruit extract, etc. to treat many conditions for the animals on my hobby farm from cats/dogs to goats/sheep.

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer2224216 on Dec 25, 2010

100% HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! This product was included as a free sample in my last few orders and can I say "Samples Do work" people ...... Thank you iherb because I will always be a repeat customer for this nutritious item. All the goodness into a small dose which I mix into my daily protein drinks. My kids laugh because of the purple colour but hey, I much prefer this to any other drink or snack. I'M SOLD! P.S. Have now been presented with another sample sachet of the Madre Labs ACAI HEART.... another awesome product!

Good immune prevention product.

Posted by Reviewer1739300 on May 24, 2011

I take this with Ginger Honey crystals to strengthen my immune system. Together they seem to work better than either alone. Really warming when feeling the chills or aches or just need a health comfort drink.

Immune boosting goodness

Posted by Reviewer2063468 on Jul 10, 2011

An easy way to boost the immune system. Plus it adds a unique flavor to smoothies.

Luv It

Posted by Reviewer1241581 on Sep 12, 2011

Mixes easily and tastes like fruit punch! Really!