お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Madre Labs, Immune Punch, An Immune Support Blend, 6.35 oz (180 grams)

Reviews 5-star

Madre Labs immune Punch works great!

Posted by Reviewer1349153 on Sep 14, 2010

I had suffered from nasal/respiratory congestion for the last several years. This has made a difference in clearing up this condition. Because it is a little pricey I now take it perhaps every other day, alternating with elderberry extract and a few drops of the Now Foods oil of oregano. What a great feeling to be able to breathe normally without the stuffy nose!!

Totally recommended.

Posted by Reviewer2109432 on Oct 29, 2010

This company sure knows how to create high quality products. Everything they've put out is just stellar. I wouldn't be without most of their products. They are on the edge of the nutritional research, use the highest quality raw materials and the people behind this have been extremely helpful when I needed my questions answered. This is a FULL-SPECTRUM mushroom formula, which is crucial. If you were wondering just like me if this contains all the components of the mushroom and not only the polysaccharides -- it does! I wouldn't waste my time with extracts unless you are treating a particular condition... this is perfect. Thanks iHerb for carrying these and pretty much saving my butt because I could never have found these without you!

Knocks A Cold Out Cold

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

Easy to add to a smoothie, I like to use this when I feel a cold coming on. So far (knock on wood) I've dodged a couple. I like the taste & it simply makes me feel good (increases my energy).

Madre Labs, Immune Punch with AHCC and Epicor - This Immune Punch Saved My Day!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I have a very nice memory of this product. I first got it as a sample (Freebie Section), then gave it to a friend as an introduction to iHerb. He surprised me the next week when he gifted me with a full bottle as his way of saying thank you! He said he was very pleased with iHerb. There was this time when I worked 5 nights straight, with so little sleep during the day. So how did you expect my body to react? I felt my immune system go down. I felt joint pains, hoarse voice, and I was unusually sluggish. Knowing my body well, I knew I was going down ... but can't afford to miss work being on a per diem basis (no work, no pay). I then remembered this Madre Labs Immune punch, which was lying in my cupboard. Their formulation of various anti-oxidants (with a "secret" mix of different mushrooms blends, elderberry et al) presents a strong force against allergies, unfections, flu and colds. So,instead of "megadosing" on Vit-C, I drank up 2x the recommended dosage of Madre Labs immune punch, and slept. It was a good sleep, and when I woke up ... I felt rested, and the itchiness in my throat and soreness in my voice were... gone! Needless to say, I was able to continue working! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Oct 08, 2010

Use this everyday, add it to my morning drink in my vitamix for immunity. It has everything I need and I feel more energy, notice my sinus problems are less. Wonderful product, great service.