Immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Oct 08, 2010

Use this everyday, add it to my morning drink in my vitamix for immunity. It has everything I need and I feel more energy, notice my sinus problems are less. Wonderful product, great service.

Knocks A Cold Out Cold

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

Easy to add to a smoothie, I like to use this when I feel a cold coming on. So far (knock on wood) I've dodged a couple. I like the taste & it simply makes me feel good (increases my energy).

Luv It

Posted by Reviewer1241581 on Sep 12, 2011

Mixes easily and tastes like fruit punch! Really!

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2259781 on Feb 22, 2011

I add it to my smoothie, especially in winter. Haven't been sick all winter. Thank you to iHerb for these free samples.

Integral Part of My Home Pharmacy

Posted by Reviewer2722054 on Dec 18, 2010

I combine Immune Punch with other natural antibiotics; tincture of garlic, oil of oregano, colloidal silver, grapefruit extract, etc. to treat many conditions for the animals on my hobby farm from cats/dogs to goats/sheep.

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer2224216 on Dec 25, 2010

100% HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! This product was included as a free sample in my last few orders and can I say "Samples Do work" people ...... Thank you iherb because I will always be a repeat customer for this nutritious item. All the goodness into a small dose which I mix into my daily protein drinks. My kids laugh because of the purple colour but hey, I much prefer this to any other drink or snack. I'M SOLD! P.S. Have now been presented with another sample sachet of the Madre Labs ACAI HEART.... another awesome product!

Good immune prevention product.

Posted by Reviewer1739300 on May 24, 2011

I take this with Ginger Honey crystals to strengthen my immune system. Together they seem to work better than either alone. Really warming when feeling the chills or aches or just need a health comfort drink.

Immune boosting goodness

Posted by Reviewer2063468 on Jul 10, 2011

An easy way to boost the immune system. Plus it adds a unique flavor to smoothies.

Love all the Madre Labs products I've tried

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 19, 2011

I only tried the Immune punch in a few samples but love it in my smoothie. I have tried other samples of Madre Labs and also use the Madre Labs C regularly in my smoothies. I just wish they sold a larger cost effective size but love it!

Free Madre Labs, Immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer2525734 on Feb 04, 2010

Love this one for a good immune boost. Tastes good mixed in a bottle of water....