Kicks my cold to the curb!

Posted by Reviewer3045610 on Jan 19, 2010

I take this when I feel something coming on and it works for me evertime. I have not been anywhere close to being as sick as I use to be before I found this product. Will continue to use.

Great for sinuses

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on Mar 31, 2015

I read the second most helpful review that a woman took a scoop before bed and woke up without sinus issues. I was very hopeful and took a scoop before my 9pm bedtime three hours ago. My sinuses did clear up and I still have loads of energy at midnight and so thought I'd write a review. I think I'll need a second scoop sometime tomorrow to keep me awake through the day.

Free Madre Labs, Immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer2525734 on Feb 04, 2010

Love this one for a good immune boost. Tastes good mixed in a bottle of water....

immune system pick-me-up

Posted by Reviewer1854423 on Mar 07, 2010

Was feeling a cold coming on and this stuff helped to stop it from progressing. Great immune system booster.

Increases Energy

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Oct 20, 2009

I started using the Immune Punch and the Madre Midori greens about in mid-September. Since that time I've felt a definite increase in my feeling of well-being. I have more energy, better focus and quicker recovery after a hard workout. I put the immune punch in my breakfast "concoction". I mix soaked oatmeal/chia seeds with whey protein, ground flaxseeds, Udo's oil and a scoop of Immune Punch with some stevia and cinnamon. Delicious! :-)

One of the best Immune Booster!

Posted by Reviewer2690866 on Dec 13, 2009

I have been taking this for weeks, and I feel better. The ingredients within Immune Punch all support the Immune System (a extensive study on the ingredients will let one know how powerful they are). I will recommend this product. One caution though: Immune Punch does not easily dissolved in water (what I use), even in a shaker cup. There will be still some bits at the bottom of the cup when I drink it. Maybe one needs to put it in a blender........

Immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer1305646 on Jan 21, 2010

Helped my husband get over a cold quickly and I never got one and I kiss him alot!

So much help

Posted by Reviewer2934462 on Jan 21, 2010

I was at a frustrating point with metabolic syndrome. I was unable to go more than a few weeks without coming down with some sort of ailment - mostly colds. This has been great support to me. Initially, sometimes I would take it twice a day if I felt like I was getting a sore throat. I also sometimes still add the SN Wellness Formula. I also added the MushRex capsules. For the last 4 months I've been illness free and I'm very grateful.

Luv It

Posted by Reviewer1241581 on Sep 12, 2011

Mixes easily and tastes like fruit punch! Really!

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2259781 on Feb 22, 2011

I add it to my smoothie, especially in winter. Haven't been sick all winter. Thank you to iHerb for these free samples.