| English
| USD ($)

Madre Labs, Immune Punch, An Immune Support Blend, 6.35 oz (180 grams)

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1637065 on Jun 26, 2010

Mixed this together with sambucol when I felt a scratchy throat coming and the symptoms went away within the day. This product stirs in ok, I add 1 tsp of manuka honey for sweetness. Tastes exactly like what I expected of a mixed berry drink.

Madre Labs immune Punch works great!

Posted by Reviewer1349153 on Sep 14, 2010

I had suffered from nasal/respiratory congestion for the last several years. This has made a difference in clearing up this condition. Because it is a little pricey I now take it perhaps every other day, alternating with elderberry extract and a few drops of the Now Foods oil of oregano. What a great feeling to be able to breathe normally without the stuffy nose!!

Totally recommended.

Posted by Reviewer2109432 on Oct 29, 2010

This company sure knows how to create high quality products. Everything they've put out is just stellar. I wouldn't be without most of their products. They are on the edge of the nutritional research, use the highest quality raw materials and the people behind this have been extremely helpful when I needed my questions answered. This is a FULL-SPECTRUM mushroom formula, which is crucial. If you were wondering just like me if this contains all the components of the mushroom and not only the polysaccharides -- it does! I wouldn't waste my time with extracts unless you are treating a particular condition... this is perfect. Thanks iHerb for carrying these and pretty much saving my butt because I could never have found these without you!

Immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Oct 08, 2010

Use this everyday, add it to my morning drink in my vitamix for immunity. It has everything I need and I feel more energy, notice my sinus problems are less. Wonderful product, great service.

Knocks A Cold Out Cold

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

Easy to add to a smoothie, I like to use this when I feel a cold coming on. So far (knock on wood) I've dodged a couple. I like the taste & it simply makes me feel good (increases my energy).