Good immune prevention product.

Posted by Reviewer1739300 on May 24, 2011

I take this with Ginger Honey crystals to strengthen my immune system. Together they seem to work better than either alone. Really warming when feeling the chills or aches or just need a health comfort drink.

Immune boosting goodness

Posted by Reviewer2063468 on Jul 10, 2011

An easy way to boost the immune system. Plus it adds a unique flavor to smoothies.

Luv It

Posted by Reviewer1241581 on Sep 12, 2011

Mixes easily and tastes like fruit punch! Really!

One of the best Immune Booster!

Posted by Reviewer2690866 on Dec 13, 2009

I have been taking this for weeks, and I feel better. The ingredients within Immune Punch all support the Immune System (a extensive study on the ingredients will let one know how powerful they are). I will recommend this product. One caution though: Immune Punch does not easily dissolved in water (what I use), even in a shaker cup. There will be still some bits at the bottom of the cup when I drink it. Maybe one needs to put it in a blender........

Immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer1305646 on Jan 21, 2010

Helped my husband get over a cold quickly and I never got one and I kiss him alot!

So much help

Posted by Reviewer2934462 on Jan 21, 2010

I was at a frustrating point with metabolic syndrome. I was unable to go more than a few weeks without coming down with some sort of ailment - mostly colds. This has been great support to me. Initially, sometimes I would take it twice a day if I felt like I was getting a sore throat. I also sometimes still add the SN Wellness Formula. I also added the MushRex capsules. For the last 4 months I've been illness free and I'm very grateful.

Increases Energy

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Oct 20, 2009

I started using the Immune Punch and the Madre Midori greens about in mid-September. Since that time I've felt a definite increase in my feeling of well-being. I have more energy, better focus and quicker recovery after a hard workout. I put the immune punch in my breakfast "concoction". I mix soaked oatmeal/chia seeds with whey protein, ground flaxseeds, Udo's oil and a scoop of Immune Punch with some stevia and cinnamon. Delicious! :-)

A Boost with a Smile!

Posted by Reviewer2783615 on Nov 05, 2009

I am really liking this supplement! So far, I have mixed it in with apple cider, super greens smoothie, and soy milk.. and it tastes great (a little bland in milk). The color is beautiful, the flavor is tart and fruity, and the texture is a tiny bit grainy, but not unpleasant. I'm a first grade teacher, and with a flu wave going through my school, I started taking this daily. Even though more than half my class has been sick, I'm still feeling great.. so it's working, or at least helping!

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Sep 21, 2012

This does seem to boost my immunity. I've taken it for a couple of years and although people around me get sick occasionally, I don't. I don't think it tastes wonderful, but it's also not bad, and it's a question of taste... I have friends who think it's pretty good. It is a little grainy since the powder is a little coarse, but all in all, the texture's ok. I do wish the manufacturer would test for contaminants (lead, etc) and publish the results, but that's my only suggestion for improvement.

I was expecting it to taste nasty

Posted by 5624437010695191880 on Sep 21, 2012

I was a lucky winner & received the Immune Punch. I was hesitant to try it because I thought it would taste bad. I added 1 scoop to my sweet tea & had no problem drinking it. I could smell it a little as I tipped my glass up to my mouth & I got just a slight powdery taste but it was definitely easy to swallow... not something I had to hold my nose to drink. lol