Free sample

Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013

This has a good mix of ingredients, and although it was only a free sample I've been pleased with the other Madre Labs products I've used in the past. Mixed well into a cacao smoothie.

didn't see any benefits

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 25, 2013

didn't see any benefits

*********** Excellent immune [Th1] stimulant

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

This is a great immune system aid for those with compromised immune systems and cancer. I highly recommend it. Patients with Th2 dominant immune disorders benefit greatly from medicinal mushrooms. It can also be great for those with brain inflammation, anxiety and depression. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Good taste.

Posted by 4944878349878684576 on Jul 29, 2013

I bought this one for my dad and myself. I drank it when got cold. It helped me.

Good immune punch

Posted by odereviews on May 30, 2013

I use this "Immune punch" with smoothies, making them even more healthy. If you just wish to mix this with water: Powder doesn't blend too good, and the taste isn't the greatest either. It's great for smoothies thought. When it's on a sale, this is a nice bargain for those looking for something healthy to their diet. Regular price is way too high.

Good Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 07, 2013

Another good product by Madre Labs. I mix one scoop of Immune Punch and one scoop of Midori Greens with water and take it as a supplement drink in the morning. Sometimes I would take Immune Punch on its own. The powder is quite difficult to stir in water and can be clumpy if not mixed properly. The taste is quite unique, the mushroom taste like Marmite. It is not difficult to drink on its own. I was feeling a little under the water lately but taking Immune Punch has given me energy and boost up my immune system.

A Definite Punch!

Posted by 5371701345922008106 on Jan 09, 2013

I started taking this product at the beginning of what I thought would turn into a cold or flu, and after two days my symptoms were gone! This is an amazing product, but you need to take it at the onset of the illness.

nice but not sure of the efficiency

Posted by Reviewer1830517 on Dec 24, 2012

the taste s lovely, I simply cant make my day without a cup of an immune punch. the blend, the composition is wonderful, supposed to be a powerful immune support blent, however, I am not sure of its efficiency, or the efficiency is not tat obvious. Even though I've been taking it for more than three weeks, one week ago I got a horrible cold. It didnt seem to somehow make the cold pass faster or less symptomatic, more than that I stil cant completely recover. Its all individual of coarse and body to body response varies.

Good

Posted by 5495063715814968957 on Dec 19, 2012

My hus said he have it every day, and feel fresh every day.

Very Good!