Luv It

Posted by Reviewer1241581 on Sep 12, 2011

Mixes easily and tastes like fruit punch! Really!

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2259781 on Feb 22, 2011

I add it to my smoothie, especially in winter. Haven't been sick all winter. Thank you to iHerb for these free samples.

Love all the Madre Labs products I've tried

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 19, 2011

I only tried the Immune punch in a few samples but love it in my smoothie. I have tried other samples of Madre Labs and also use the Madre Labs C regularly in my smoothies. I just wish they sold a larger cost effective size but love it!

A Boost with a Smile!

Posted by Reviewer2783615 on Nov 05, 2009

I am really liking this supplement! So far, I have mixed it in with apple cider, super greens smoothie, and soy milk.. and it tastes great (a little bland in milk). The color is beautiful, the flavor is tart and fruity, and the texture is a tiny bit grainy, but not unpleasant. I'm a first grade teacher, and with a flu wave going through my school, I started taking this daily. Even though more than half my class has been sick, I'm still feeling great.. so it's working, or at least helping!

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Sep 21, 2012

This does seem to boost my immunity. I've taken it for a couple of years and although people around me get sick occasionally, I don't. I don't think it tastes wonderful, but it's also not bad, and it's a question of taste... I have friends who think it's pretty good. It is a little grainy since the powder is a little coarse, but all in all, the texture's ok. I do wish the manufacturer would test for contaminants (lead, etc) and publish the results, but that's my only suggestion for improvement.

I was expecting it to taste nasty

Posted by 5624437010695191880 on Sep 21, 2012

I was a lucky winner & received the Immune Punch. I was hesitant to try it because I thought it would taste bad. I added 1 scoop to my sweet tea & had no problem drinking it. I could smell it a little as I tipped my glass up to my mouth & I got just a slight powdery taste but it was definitely easy to swallow... not something I had to hold my nose to drink. lol

It works great!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

We used this Punch all through the winter - no one in the family had a cold or a flue. I think the great addition to it will be vitamin C. // Пили этот пунш целую зиму, никто в семье не болел. Хорошо сочетается с витамином С.

Madre, Immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer3156561 on Jun 15, 2009

This product caused my stomach upset.

okay

Posted by Reviewer2658799 on Nov 28, 2009

tastes chalky :/

Great tasting

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 18, 2011

Mushrooms are the best to prevent colds & flus or shorten their duration. This tastes great when mixed in orange juice!