Integral Part of My Home Pharmacy

Posted by Reviewer2722054 on Dec 18, 2010

I combine Immune Punch with other natural antibiotics; tincture of garlic, oil of oregano, colloidal silver, grapefruit extract, etc. to treat many conditions for the animals on my hobby farm from cats/dogs to goats/sheep.

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer2224216 on Dec 25, 2010

100% HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! This product was included as a free sample in my last few orders and can I say "Samples Do work" people ...... Thank you iherb because I will always be a repeat customer for this nutritious item. All the goodness into a small dose which I mix into my daily protein drinks. My kids laugh because of the purple colour but hey, I much prefer this to any other drink or snack. I'M SOLD! P.S. Have now been presented with another sample sachet of the Madre Labs ACAI HEART.... another awesome product!

Good immune prevention product.

Posted by Reviewer1739300 on May 24, 2011

I take this with Ginger Honey crystals to strengthen my immune system. Together they seem to work better than either alone. Really warming when feeling the chills or aches or just need a health comfort drink.

Immune boosting goodness

Posted by Reviewer2063468 on Jul 10, 2011

An easy way to boost the immune system. Plus it adds a unique flavor to smoothies.

Luv It

Posted by Reviewer1241581 on Sep 12, 2011

Mixes easily and tastes like fruit punch! Really!

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2259781 on Feb 22, 2011

I add it to my smoothie, especially in winter. Haven't been sick all winter. Thank you to iHerb for these free samples.

Love all the Madre Labs products I've tried

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 19, 2011

I only tried the Immune punch in a few samples but love it in my smoothie. I have tried other samples of Madre Labs and also use the Madre Labs C regularly in my smoothies. I just wish they sold a larger cost effective size but love it!

A Boost with a Smile!

Posted by Reviewer2783615 on Nov 05, 2009

I am really liking this supplement! So far, I have mixed it in with apple cider, super greens smoothie, and soy milk.. and it tastes great (a little bland in milk). The color is beautiful, the flavor is tart and fruity, and the texture is a tiny bit grainy, but not unpleasant. I'm a first grade teacher, and with a flu wave going through my school, I started taking this daily. Even though more than half my class has been sick, I'm still feeling great.. so it's working, or at least helping!

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Sep 21, 2012

This does seem to boost my immunity. I've taken it for a couple of years and although people around me get sick occasionally, I don't. I don't think it tastes wonderful, but it's also not bad, and it's a question of taste... I have friends who think it's pretty good. It is a little grainy since the powder is a little coarse, but all in all, the texture's ok. I do wish the manufacturer would test for contaminants (lead, etc) and publish the results, but that's my only suggestion for improvement.

I was expecting it to taste nasty

Posted by 5624437010695191880 on Sep 21, 2012

I was a lucky winner & received the Immune Punch. I was hesitant to try it because I thought it would taste bad. I added 1 scoop to my sweet tea & had no problem drinking it. I could smell it a little as I tipped my glass up to my mouth & I got just a slight powdery taste but it was definitely easy to swallow... not something I had to hold my nose to drink. lol