rich berry flavor, POWERFUL IMMUNE SUPPORT

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Apr 10, 2012

The berry extract flavor of this powder is intense! Mixed with D Ribose this is my yummy desert of the supplement world. People wanting a sweet "punch" should not expect this to be sweet as it is an extract. Immune benefits are still in question for me. Will begin to take regularly now and report back after a few weeks. UPDATE: I've been using this off an on for 2 years, but it wasn't until I had SVT ablation surgery (I was getting palpiations from this and just about everything else under the sun!) that I feel I can give this a solid review. For several months now, whenever I take this supplement I notice a very big difference in my endurance and protection against colds. As a person with a very shaky immune system I've been very pleased with the difference. I don't take it on days I need to catch up on rest as it is too stimulating. Good value for mushrooms, super fruits, etc. all of high quality in one.

feel alot better.

Posted by 5146942508519458470 on Nov 20, 2012

not sure if its or immune punch but I have felt this good in a long time.

quite nice

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Jun 29, 2009

definitely drinkable

Interesting

Posted by Reviewer2010946 on Sep 30, 2009

I ordered this as a free sample and am unfamiliar with the product, otherwise. The taste is rather bland, probably would be better in something else as they suggest.

Madre Labs Immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer1268591 on May 23, 2009

The taste is o.k. blend with a small amount of water and then use ginger ale. Don't put a lot of liquid in at first, it does not mix easily. The list of ingredients is impressive. How can you ever really tell if something is working or not?? I like the product. Is it as good as it sounds? Who knows.

This seems like a good product

Posted by filmoyster on Oct 27, 2009

I'd have to take it for a while to know, but I did like how it instantly blended with water and did not have a strong, bitter flavor. Would be good to throw in a smoothie.

Great product

Posted by 5001104958391414548 on Sep 03, 2016

Very good product I felt better after using

Good Stuff

Posted by donniedarko on Jul 21, 2014

I likes it a lot.

health

Posted by 4698366384269017508 on Oct 28, 2014

I think this product contains very good natural vitamins, minerals, flavonoids etc. which are necessary for health. I've been taking Immune Punch a few weeks, and I have lots of energy, and there is no sign of getting cold. Where I live it's now that time of year taht you get sick easily. It's cold and dark and it rains often.

Too expensive.

Posted by 5375339086477066371 on Dec 13, 2015

Yes, it's a quality product and actually tastes fine, but it's also way too expensive. Won't be buying it again unless the price gets lower. Also notice, it's only 180 grams (6.35 oz), so it won't really last a week. Another small caution - it's quite dusty, so open the jar carefully and try not to mix it much, you don't want to breathe it in.