feel alot better.

Posted by 5146942508519458470 on Nov 20, 2012

not sure if its or immune punch but I have felt this good in a long time.

quite nice

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Jun 29, 2009

definitely drinkable

Interesting

Posted by Reviewer2010946 on Sep 30, 2009

I ordered this as a free sample and am unfamiliar with the product, otherwise. The taste is rather bland, probably would be better in something else as they suggest.

Madre Labs Immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer1268591 on May 23, 2009

The taste is o.k. blend with a small amount of water and then use ginger ale. Don't put a lot of liquid in at first, it does not mix easily. The list of ingredients is impressive. How can you ever really tell if something is working or not?? I like the product. Is it as good as it sounds? Who knows.

This seems like a good product

Posted by filmoyster on Oct 27, 2009

I'd have to take it for a while to know, but I did like how it instantly blended with water and did not have a strong, bitter flavor. Would be good to throw in a smoothie.

Good Stuff

Posted by donniedarko on Jul 21, 2014

I likes it a lot.

health

Posted by 4698366384269017508 on Oct 28, 2014

I think this product contains very good natural vitamins, minerals, flavonoids etc. which are necessary for health. I've been taking Immune Punch a few weeks, and I have lots of energy, and there is no sign of getting cold. Where I live it's now that time of year taht you get sick easily. It's cold and dark and it rains often.

Too expensive.

Posted by 5375339086477066371 on Dec 13, 2015

Yes, it's a quality product and actually tastes fine, but it's also way too expensive. Won't be buying it again unless the price gets lower. Also notice, it's only 180 grams (6.35 oz), so it won't really last a week. Another small caution - it's quite dusty, so open the jar carefully and try not to mix it much, you don't want to breathe it in.

~Madre Labs, Immune Punch, An Immune Support Blend~

Posted by 5718773281844167165 on May 07, 2016

On 2 weeks into adding to my smoothies so may be a bit early to tell as like to give at least a month. I do know that it contains a wonderful blend of more immune building support than I have used before and confident that my energy will be helped in more ways than one.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2369232 on Oct 28, 2009

Good