feel alot better.

Posted by 5146942508519458470 on Nov 20, 2012

not sure if its or immune punch but I have felt this good in a long time.

Health protector

Posted by Reviewer1550485 on Nov 13, 2012

Didn't stop the recurrent cold

Immunity booster

Posted by Reviewer2692438 on Oct 19, 2012

Love this product , using it for a while and feel great.

I was expecting it to taste nasty

Posted by 5624437010695191880 on Sep 21, 2012

I was a lucky winner & received the Immune Punch. I was hesitant to try it because I thought it would taste bad. I added 1 scoop to my sweet tea & had no problem drinking it. I could smell it a little as I tipped my glass up to my mouth & I got just a slight powdery taste but it was definitely easy to swallow... not something I had to hold my nose to drink. lol

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Sep 21, 2012

This does seem to boost my immunity. I've taken it for a couple of years and although people around me get sick occasionally, I don't. I don't think it tastes wonderful, but it's also not bad, and it's a question of taste... I have friends who think it's pretty good. It is a little grainy since the powder is a little coarse, but all in all, the texture's ok. I do wish the manufacturer would test for contaminants (lead, etc) and publish the results, but that's my only suggestion for improvement.

Effective products

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Aug 26, 2012

Eat the product, cold significantly reduced.It can obviously enhance the ability to resist disease.

It works great!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

We used this Punch all through the winter - no one in the family had a cold or a flue. I think the great addition to it will be vitamin C. // Пили этот пунш целую зиму, никто в семье не болел. Хорошо сочетается с витамином С.

Good product but too expensive

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jul 27, 2012

Madre Labs is a fantastic company and this product is proof. The ingredients are potent and work well. The only downside is that it is expensive, so I would recommend it if you can afford it and if you're going through some health problems. If you lead a healthy lifestyle, eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, and take other supplements, I don't think you need this.

best stuff for prevention of sickness

Posted by Reviewer3307746 on Jul 15, 2012

I love this stuff. I have used it for a year or more and it has improved my resistance to disease/colds/flu, etc.

I love this product!

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jul 08, 2012

For the past 6 years I have lived & worked in 3rd world and developing nations, with the amount of travel I do and being exposed to various strains of viral and bacterial infections during my travels I've been left with poor immunity and for the better part of this year I've just felt run down and worn out. I ordered madre labs immune punch hoping for but not expecting much and so far I'm thrilled with the product, My energy levels have gone up, I don't feel like I'm living in the body of a little old lady anymore and I'm looking more radiant. I've already re ordered this product so I have back up stock ready to go when this tub runs out. Great product, I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone