Madre Labs, Immune Punch, An Immune Support Blend, 6.35 oz (180 grams)

Reviews 4-star

My first experience

Posted by Reviewer1566873 on Mar 22, 2012

I like this very much and I am very satisfied with the taste of it. I use it daily in my youghurt with nuts. I find it a bit expensive, though.

nice but not sure of the efficiency

Posted by Reviewer1830517 on Dec 24, 2012

the taste s lovely, I simply cant make my day without a cup of an immune punch. the blend, the composition is wonderful, supposed to be a powerful immune support blent, however, I am not sure of its efficiency, or the efficiency is not tat obvious. Even though I've been taking it for more than three weeks, one week ago I got a horrible cold. It didnt seem to somehow make the cold pass faster or less symptomatic, more than that I stil cant completely recover. Its all individual of coarse and body to body response varies.

formula is good. but i do not like the taste

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on May 20, 2011

i do not like the taste of this product so i keet it for the time i'll be ill or i'll have to push my immunitet. I will not take it when it's not necessary. Аnyway, formula is good. When you add it to the fruit tea of shake taste is ok.

Good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1919428 on Oct 30, 2009

Nice addition to smoothie.

Based on one bug, I believe it works

Posted by Reviewer3267463 on May 09, 2012

DH caught a bug at work and was fairly ill for about five days - calling off work, which he hates doing. I ordered this, and also Now Foods Immune Advantage, they took about 3 days to arrive. By this time, I started feeling puny, my symptoms mimicking his, so I started both of us on this and the Immune Advantage 2-3 times a day. Oh, we also drank Traditional Medicinals Breathe Easy tea. I was down for one whole day, then recovered BEFORE DH did! I don't care much for the taste as is, but adding a powdered drink mix with a bit more water makes it much easier to drink IMO.