Very good

Posted by Sabine on May 19, 2011

Nice taste in apple juice. Also good in smoothie.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1038825 on Mar 13, 2012

blended with yogurt or smoothies...yummy and good for you

Punch with a punch

Posted by Reviewer2348086 on Mar 13, 2012

I love adding this to iced tea with some vitamin C powder and a little pomegranate juice. Immune Punch is full of good stuff and, come to think of it, I haven't been sick in over two years--the same length of time I've been using Immune Punch.

Fine product.

Posted by Reviewer2703257 on Feb 01, 2012

It does boost my immune system I'm sure. I mix it with some emergen-c it keeps it from clumping up. Arthritis pain is gone. I'm using it every other day or so.

Just started

Posted by Reviewer2257152 on Feb 11, 2012

So far so good, I like the taste, very earthy. Time will tell if there are benefits. I put it in my smoothies but have just added it to soy milk when I'm in a hurry.

Tastes like wellness I guess :-)

Posted by notsteveaustin on Dec 29, 2011

Best mixed in juice. Really keeps me well!! Love it!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1667214 on Dec 29, 2011

felt great combined with my protein shake

great for colds

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Apr 16, 2011

I haven't had significant health problems in order to need an extra powerful immune system booster, but whenever I feel a cold coming on I take a packet/day (maximum dose) and I wake up the next day feeling great. This seems to give me more energy and also help my memory (I am able to recall faces better for some reason).

dankors

Posted by Reviewer1202513 on Nov 21, 2011

very good tool, at the first sign of a cold enough to drink one package, very helpful.

Immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer2874554 on Jul 28, 2011

GREAT product!! Wish that scoop included had shorter handle, as it is difficult to close the jar with longer handled plastic scoop. Product seems to be very effective in warding off colds, etc. We really notice the difference within a day or so of drinking it. Thanks; keep up the good work.