best flu and cold fighting product on the market.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Dec 01, 2011

Ever since the sars virus outbreak I was looking for the best flu products originally back then it was just elderberry's and only specific brands had good batch of them other brands did absolutely nothing for the flu even though they labelled them having elderberry's in them. Fast forward 2011 this is by far the improved version with the good batch of elderberry's and the newer flu products epicor/ahcc and vitamin c from camu that help shield us from the flu epidemic. I notice I not only improve from the flu but I only have to take only one shot at the first sight of the cold or flu and not have to take it anymore as oposed as before with only eldeberry's every 4hours i had to take it the new additional ingredients ahcc/epicor/camu super enhance this product and dont need to take it every 4hours til the immune system builds up the immune system already builds up on its own after one dose.

the best

Posted by Reviewer3136932 on Nov 28, 2011

the best punch

dankors

Posted by Reviewer1202513 on Nov 21, 2011

very good tool, at the first sign of a cold enough to drink one package, very helpful.

it work

Posted by Reviewer2545104 on Nov 18, 2011

didn't use it because of breastfeeding. But my friends like it because it helps!

Good!!!

Posted by Reviewer3240624 on Nov 16, 2011

Excellent taste!!!

Keep this on hand

Posted by Reviewer1593766 on Nov 14, 2011

I like to make myself an Immune Punch on those rare occasions when I feel a bit physically "down" or a bit "off". I'm 100 percent convinced it has given me the necessary boost I needed and helped me to stay healthy. I got a free sample enclosed with my iHerb order which arrived on a day when I really felt very off physically...perfect timing! I tried it, it worked, and I then ordered the 6.35 oz. jar. Used it twice since then, and am glad I have this on hand!

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2027811 on Nov 10, 2011

My favorite immune punch, now really feel the difference :)

Good health

Posted by Reviewer1599044 on Nov 09, 2011

Thank you very much! Good quality!

good stuff