Madre Labs, Immune Punch, An Immune Support Blend, 6.35 oz (180 grams)

Reviews 4-star

Good product but too expensive

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jul 27, 2012

Madre Labs is a fantastic company and this product is proof. The ingredients are potent and work well. The only downside is that it is expensive, so I would recommend it if you can afford it and if you're going through some health problems. If you lead a healthy lifestyle, eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, and take other supplements, I don't think you need this.

Has Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer2889865 on Mar 26, 2009

I lkie this Immune support blend. It has Elderberry, Pomegranate, and Epicor in it which saves me from buying these things separately. Also the types of mushrooms used is varied, which I like. Will probably buy this again.

Like 4 products in one!

Posted by Reviewer1637135 on Feb 03, 2009

I have never heard of Madre Labs or immune punch, but I was willing to give it a try. I have purchased/used Jarrow's mushroom optimizer, Nature's Way sambucol, AHCC & EpiCor at one point or another and have always been very happy with the results (lack of getting sick!!!). I saw this product and thought it contained everything I needed. A little pricey, but well worth it. I recently had a bad cold/flu and it did not last near as long as usual. I used a little light agave to sweeten a bit (taste is very bland without) - mixed it with cranberry juice blend as well with great results. I really like that it is in powder form. I really don't like pills.

immunity support

Posted by 4957304264518295235 on Jun 17, 2012

really like how this formulation includes excellent ingredients that support the immune system - seems like all the reviewers are very impressed by this product - I've taken it for a week, so probably too early to tell- but I really like the flavor - and it is very palatable.... give a bit more time on it, and I will know better if it is helping to keep me from frequent sickness!...might say tho' that it is possible that my allergies have improved.

rich berry flavor, POWERFUL IMMUNE SUPPORT

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Apr 10, 2012

The berry extract flavor of this powder is intense! Mixed with D Ribose this is my yummy desert of the supplement world. People wanting a sweet "punch" should not expect this to be sweet as it is an extract. Immune benefits are still in question for me. Will begin to take regularly now and report back after a few weeks. UPDATE: I've been using this off an on for 2 years, but it wasn't until I had SVT ablation surgery (I was getting palpiations from this and just about everything else under the sun!) that I feel I can give this a solid review. For several months now, whenever I take this supplement I notice a very big difference in my endurance and protection against colds. As a person with a very shaky immune system I've been very pleased with the difference. I don't take it on days I need to catch up on rest as it is too stimulating. Good value for mushrooms, super fruits, etc. all of high quality in one.