good

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on May 03, 2011

I like getting all of these immune boosters in a drink.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2293938 on Apr 04, 2011

Gave me immediate energy and a tingling feeling, and tates good :)

Really packs a punch

Posted by morganwellinger on Apr 04, 2011

I've only got this powder in samples, which I always mix in my morning smoothie. There is no distinct taste, it mixes well, and I really think it keeps my immune system strong! I love these samples!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2859838 on Sep 15, 2011

If I take this when I feel like a cold is on it's way I totally fine the day after

Very good

Posted by Sabine on May 19, 2011

Nice taste in apple juice. Also good in smoothie.

great for colds

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Apr 16, 2011

I haven't had significant health problems in order to need an extra powerful immune system booster, but whenever I feel a cold coming on I take a packet/day (maximum dose) and I wake up the next day feeling great. This seems to give me more energy and also help my memory (I am able to recall faces better for some reason).

good for immune system

Posted by Reviewer1893145 on Mar 17, 2014

I have noticed that if I take a coup of Immune Punch in the morning with a cup of hot rose hips tea, even when I sleep very little I have no infection in the throat, which is common for me. In short, since I have taken Immune Punch, I have never had a throat infection. Besides, this product has extracts of many fruits, mushrooms and veggies which one otherwise has to buy separately.

Immune Punch

Posted by karishma on Jun 07, 2014

I love the fact that it contains mushrooms. A bit pricey, will buy more when it's on special.

Effective

Posted by 4NEKOS on Sep 06, 2014

I don't take it daily but I take it at an onset of a cold, or when I have to be around people who have one. I find it to be very effective and I ordered my second just in case the first one runs out! 風邪をひきそうなとき、また風邪をひいている人が周囲にいるときに飲んでいます。引き込むこともなく、予防にもなり、良い商品です。

Es caro pero merece la pena

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 22, 2014

Me encanta lo uso a diario en mis smothies y en el té frío. ------------- Si te ha ayudado mi opinion marca Sí abajo, y para más opiniones pincha en mi nick.