love it

Posted by Reviewer1038825 on Mar 13, 2012

blended with yogurt or smoothies...yummy and good for you

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on Jul 05, 2011

I just mix this in my morning smoothie and it is a great way to get a lot of great immune building stuff in without taking more pills!

great

Posted by Reviewer1085684 on Apr 08, 2011

really like madre Labs products, this one is lovely in herbal teas, i like the sweet taste

A MUST for the Cold & Flu season

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Oct 08, 2009

Tastes fine... just a quick shot and you're good to go. This is a true "punch" to the immune system. Am even seeing results with my "adult" acne.

love this product

Posted by Reviewer1862001 on Feb 16, 2010

This product has helped with my allergies. My husband and I both take it everyday along with the midori greens and acai heart. I love all of Madre labs products and recommend all their products

Makes me feel more alert

Posted by Reviewer1870685 on Jul 08, 2011

I noticed that combining this product with the Madre Labs "Mush Rex Plus" Mushroom complex with immune assist makes me feel more alive and alert. Makes me more regular too.

good for immune system

Posted by Reviewer1893145 on Mar 17, 2014

I have noticed that if I take a coup of Immune Punch in the morning with a cup of hot rose hips tea, even when I sleep very little I have no infection in the throat, which is common for me. In short, since I have taken Immune Punch, I have never had a throat infection. Besides, this product has extracts of many fruits, mushrooms and veggies which one otherwise has to buy separately.

Immune Punch

Posted by karishma on Jun 07, 2014

I love the fact that it contains mushrooms. A bit pricey, will buy more when it's on special.

best flu and cold fighting product on the market.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Dec 01, 2011

Ever since the sars virus outbreak I was looking for the best flu products originally back then it was just elderberry's and only specific brands had good batch of them other brands did absolutely nothing for the flu even though they labelled them having elderberry's in them. Fast forward 2011 this is by far the improved version with the good batch of elderberry's and the newer flu products epicor/ahcc and vitamin c from camu that help shield us from the flu epidemic. I notice I not only improve from the flu but I only have to take only one shot at the first sight of the cold or flu and not have to take it anymore as oposed as before with only eldeberry's every 4hours i had to take it the new additional ingredients ahcc/epicor/camu super enhance this product and dont need to take it every 4hours til the immune system builds up the immune system already builds up on its own after one dose.

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1996189 on Dec 14, 2009

i got this as a free sample and i will buy the larger size. gives a nice lift of energy without making you feel jittery or nervous. ingredients are very good for you. nice to add to a bottle of water for a flavored drink.