Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1155775 on Feb 10, 2012

A bit expensive but very good product.

Seems to make a difference

Posted by Reviewer1589417 on Feb 04, 2012

I was preparing for hip surgery, so wanted to boost my immune system especially after acute bronchitis. I had my blood work done last week, and they said everything came back looking great! Am going to continue w/the punch after surgery. Will buy again.

Fine product.

Posted by Reviewer2703257 on Feb 01, 2012

It does boost my immune system I'm sure. I mix it with some emergen-c it keeps it from clumping up. Arthritis pain is gone. I'm using it every other day or so.

Try this!

Posted by PatriciaM on Jan 21, 2012

iHerb sent me a sample of Madre's Immune Punch and I'm grateful they did, as I had a determined virus that would never quite go away. But it's gone now and Immune Punch is the reason. I drink it with filtered water and Knudsen's black cherry juice, about half and half, and mix this with an inexpensive battery-operated whipper/frother gadget that I already had in the house. I even look fwd. to this drink now! Will definitely continue with Immune Punch during the cold/flu season.

Good product

Posted by YEB035 on Jan 05, 2012

Using this to boost my immune system after I notice some weakness. Let's see how it goes... like the taste.

This product "really" works!

Posted by Reviewer3025549 on Jan 02, 2012

I purchased this product for my son who tends to get back to back colds/viruses during the winter which in turn sets off asthma attacks. So far so good and it tastes good. I have used it myself and it really works. One night I began sneezing, nose became stuffy, and had a slight chill (definite onset cold symptoms for me). I took Immune Punch with hot water and a bit of grape juice before bed. By morning all of my symptoms were gone, no stuffiness, no more sneezing or chills. I felt great all day, expecting some symptoms to start again, but they never did! I know that I averted a cold. This product really works!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1667214 on Dec 29, 2011

felt great combined with my protein shake

Tastes like wellness I guess :-)

Posted by notsteveaustin on Dec 29, 2011

Best mixed in juice. Really keeps me well!! Love it!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2850189 on Dec 13, 2011

I am impressed with this. Slightly powdery.

very nice product