great for colds

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Apr 16, 2011

I haven't had significant health problems in order to need an extra powerful immune system booster, but whenever I feel a cold coming on I take a packet/day (maximum dose) and I wake up the next day feeling great. This seems to give me more energy and also help my memory (I am able to recall faces better for some reason).

good for immune system

Posted by Reviewer1893145 on Mar 17, 2014

I have noticed that if I take a coup of Immune Punch in the morning with a cup of hot rose hips tea, even when I sleep very little I have no infection in the throat, which is common for me. In short, since I have taken Immune Punch, I have never had a throat infection. Besides, this product has extracts of many fruits, mushrooms and veggies which one otherwise has to buy separately.

great

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on May 21, 2016

I trust this more than eating fruit today, and feel better.And the taste is great even on its own. Easy to use, lasts .

In my arsenal against cold and flu

Posted by 5113778776330121629 on May 22, 2016

This product is expensive, but worth every penny!!! I use it against cold and flu, and like to mix it in rosehip tea; and suplement with a cup of chaga tea as well, after symptoms of cold. Works everytime, even after outbreak :-)

Immune Punch

Posted by karishma on Jun 07, 2014

I love the fact that it contains mushrooms. A bit pricey, will buy more when it's on special.

Effective

Posted by 4NEKOS on Sep 06, 2014

I don't take it daily but I take it at an onset of a cold, or when I have to be around people who have one. I find it to be very effective and I ordered my second just in case the first one runs out! 風邪をひきそうなとき、また風邪をひいている人が周囲にいるときに飲んでいます。引き込むこともなく、予防にもなり、良い商品です。

Es caro pero merece la pena

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 22, 2014

Me encanta lo uso a diario en mis smothies y en el té frío. ------------- Si te ha ayudado mi opinion marca Sí abajo, y para más opiniones pincha en mi nick.

Simply the best

Posted by 4670032519406600045 on Mar 25, 2016

Great product, a bit pricy but worth it! Please do NOT discontinue it!!!! It keep me well all winter. Great stuff

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on Dec 01, 2009

Only took sample once and it knocked out that feeling that I was coming down with something.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2310326 on Dec 28, 2009

I liked it so much I ordered it full size. I'm the only one in my family that did not get a terrible cold that's going around. Thanks