Es caro pero merece la pena

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 22, 2014

Me encanta lo uso a diario en mis smothies y en el té frío. ------------- Si te ha ayudado mi opinion marca Sí abajo, y para más opiniones pincha en mi nick.

Great for sinuses

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on Mar 31, 2015

I read the second most helpful review that a woman took a scoop before bed and woke up without sinus issues. I was very hopeful and took a scoop before my 9pm bedtime three hours ago. My sinuses did clear up and I still have loads of energy at midnight and so thought I'd write a review. I think I'll need a second scoop sometime tomorrow to keep me awake through the day.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on Dec 01, 2009

Only took sample once and it knocked out that feeling that I was coming down with something.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2310326 on Dec 28, 2009

I liked it so much I ordered it full size. I'm the only one in my family that did not get a terrible cold that's going around. Thanks

Tastes great

Posted by francesjoan on Nov 29, 2009

I add this to v8 juice. It's good

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1996189 on Dec 14, 2009

i got this as a free sample and i will buy the larger size. gives a nice lift of energy without making you feel jittery or nervous. ingredients are very good for you. nice to add to a bottle of water for a flavored drink.

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer3289740 on Feb 11, 2010

My 4 year old and 18 month are constantly sick with colds, but since I started drinking this daily (about five months), I haven't caught their colds! I can't rave about this stuff enough!!! Well worth it!!!

love this product

Posted by Reviewer1862001 on Feb 16, 2010

This product has helped with my allergies. My husband and I both take it everyday along with the midori greens and acai heart. I love all of Madre labs products and recommend all their products

Immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer3031891 on Sep 09, 2011

I really like this a lot! I mixed it with hot tea before bed. It has a smooth and pleasant taste, not overpowering. I'm really glad I did my research and found this product because of all its wonderful health benefits! I definitely recommend this!

Immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer2874554 on Jul 28, 2011

GREAT product!! Wish that scoop included had shorter handle, as it is difficult to close the jar with longer handled plastic scoop. Product seems to be very effective in warding off colds, etc. We really notice the difference within a day or so of drinking it. Thanks; keep up the good work.