Great for sinuses

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on Mar 31, 2015

I read the second most helpful review that a woman took a scoop before bed and woke up without sinus issues. I was very hopeful and took a scoop before my 9pm bedtime three hours ago. My sinuses did clear up and I still have loads of energy at midnight and so thought I'd write a review. I think I'll need a second scoop sometime tomorrow to keep me awake through the day.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on Dec 01, 2009

Only took sample once and it knocked out that feeling that I was coming down with something.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2310326 on Dec 28, 2009

I liked it so much I ordered it full size. I'm the only one in my family that did not get a terrible cold that's going around. Thanks

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1996189 on Dec 14, 2009

i got this as a free sample and i will buy the larger size. gives a nice lift of energy without making you feel jittery or nervous. ingredients are very good for you. nice to add to a bottle of water for a flavored drink.

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer3289740 on Feb 11, 2010

My 4 year old and 18 month are constantly sick with colds, but since I started drinking this daily (about five months), I haven't caught their colds! I can't rave about this stuff enough!!! Well worth it!!!

love this product

Posted by Reviewer1862001 on Feb 16, 2010

This product has helped with my allergies. My husband and I both take it everyday along with the midori greens and acai heart. I love all of Madre labs products and recommend all their products

Immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer3039769 on Oct 06, 2011

It give an instant energy boost. It is best to mix it in banana shake for a good taste. Excellent thing to have when traveling.

Immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer2874554 on Jul 28, 2011

GREAT product!! Wish that scoop included had shorter handle, as it is difficult to close the jar with longer handled plastic scoop. Product seems to be very effective in warding off colds, etc. We really notice the difference within a day or so of drinking it. Thanks; keep up the good work.

one of the best products I have used

Posted by Reviewer2972532 on Aug 12, 2011

I used to get every cold and flu that went around, now I take this in addition to Healthy Origins "EpiCor" 500 mg caps and I cant tell you the last time I was sick.

the best

Posted by Reviewer3285703 on Oct 16, 2011

Madre Labs products are the creme de la creme when it come to superfoods powders. My family and I moved across the USA during the dead of winter and stress was pretty high. Every day we began with a smoothie containing Madre Labs other powders and this one. No one got sick -- a real life saver! The stuff knocks down any cold even when the rest of the household is sick.