Good health

Posted by Reviewer1599044 on Nov 09, 2011

Thank you very much! Good quality!

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer1453622 on Oct 29, 2011

I like this stuff. I add a bit of stevia and it tastes really good. It dissolves well in water. I'm not really sure what it does for energy levels though.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2164500 on Oct 27, 2011

This is a great product! 100% happy

great

Posted by Reviewer2267251 on Oct 23, 2011

healty and good taste

Would order again!

Posted by Reviewer2118820 on Oct 23, 2011

I have had several experiences where I felt the sniffles coming on and since I have young children, I need to stay healthy. I'll take one scoop of the Immune Punch before bed and feel much better the next day. What's more... my allergies don't feel as strong this year. I don't mind the flavor, but then I don't expect vitamins to taste great either. For those who expect it to taste like "punch", you'll be disappointed. I like it.

good to prevent cold/flu

Posted by Reviewer1907975 on Oct 21, 2011

good to stay away from cold and help me to get sick from flu.Thanks for the products.

the best

Posted by Reviewer3285703 on Oct 16, 2011

Madre Labs products are the creme de la creme when it come to superfoods powders. My family and I moved across the USA during the dead of winter and stress was pretty high. Every day we began with a smoothie containing Madre Labs other powders and this one. No one got sick -- a real life saver! The stuff knocks down any cold even when the rest of the household is sick.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Oct 16, 2011

This is my favourite free sample from iHerb. I order one with every shipment. The taste is great, I usually add a bit of non-bitter stevia powder to it to get is sweeter (I am a sweetness junkie), and I feel great afterwards. It seems to give me a great energy boost, and I would really recommend it!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3186978 on Oct 11, 2011

I think this product has improved my immune system. I use it every day in smoothies. I will keep buying it.

Immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer3039769 on Oct 06, 2011

It give an instant energy boost. It is best to mix it in banana shake for a good taste. Excellent thing to have when traveling.