Immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer3031891 on Sep 09, 2011

I really like this a lot! I mixed it with hot tea before bed. It has a smooth and pleasant taste, not overpowering. I'm really glad I did my research and found this product because of all its wonderful health benefits! I definitely recommend this!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2164500 on Oct 27, 2011

This is a great product! 100% happy

Keep this on hand

Posted by Reviewer1593766 on Nov 14, 2011

I like to make myself an Immune Punch on those rare occasions when I feel a bit physically "down" or a bit "off". I'm 100 percent convinced it has given me the necessary boost I needed and helped me to stay healthy. I got a free sample enclosed with my iHerb order which arrived on a day when I really felt very off physically...perfect timing! I tried it, it worked, and I then ordered the 6.35 oz. jar. Used it twice since then, and am glad I have this on hand!

best flu and cold fighting product on the market.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Dec 01, 2011

Ever since the sars virus outbreak I was looking for the best flu products originally back then it was just elderberry's and only specific brands had good batch of them other brands did absolutely nothing for the flu even though they labelled them having elderberry's in them. Fast forward 2011 this is by far the improved version with the good batch of elderberry's and the newer flu products epicor/ahcc and vitamin c from camu that help shield us from the flu epidemic. I notice I not only improve from the flu but I only have to take only one shot at the first sight of the cold or flu and not have to take it anymore as oposed as before with only eldeberry's every 4hours i had to take it the new additional ingredients ahcc/epicor/camu super enhance this product and dont need to take it every 4hours til the immune system builds up the immune system already builds up on its own after one dose.

WOW

Posted by Reviewer2630489 on May 28, 2011

Love this product. Just as others have stated, energy and stamina plus.

Immune Punch-Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1750553 on Jul 09, 2011

I feel better. Have reordered. Will continue to use.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on Jul 05, 2011

I just mix this in my morning smoothie and it is a great way to get a lot of great immune building stuff in without taking more pills!

Makes me feel more alert

Posted by Reviewer1870685 on Jul 08, 2011

I noticed that combining this product with the Madre Labs "Mush Rex Plus" Mushroom complex with immune assist makes me feel more alive and alert. Makes me more regular too.

HELPED WITH SINUS INFECTION

Posted by Reviewer3020130 on Apr 25, 2011

My husband used this product along with Madre Labs vitamin C for a sinus infection. It cleared faster than usual.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2734964 on Jan 05, 2011

Product seems to give me more energy