good

Posted by happydays on Jan 15, 2013

Good for detangling the hair, but not to happy about the smell...makes me sneeze..

great product but

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 27, 2012

well this is a good leave in. i use this before combing out my hair after shower or just when i feel like using it. i don't know if other people have the same issue like i do where i spray this on my hair & i feel like sneezing (and most of the time i did). also, i found that my scalp gets itchy when i use this. i love how it makes my hair feel but the naughty attributes of this product outweigh the goods.

Good scent

Posted by beautybymissl on Dec 05, 2011

I love the scent of this product, Unfortuantely it didn´t help detangle my highlighted- damaged hair :(

Great product, strong smell.

Posted by Reviewer1645968 on Nov 11, 2012

This product makes my hair feel and look wonderful and easy to comb(my hair is really fine and tangles easy), but the smell is incredibly strong. I water it down. I wish they would use way less perfume in it; that would be perfect!

Nice for the hair, bad for the nose.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

This is not for those of us that is sensitive to floral scents. Very strong, and it lingers. It is good for the hair though, and I have ended up using it as a treatment when I comb my hair before showering. Gets out the knots, and makes it easier to manage.

normal

Posted by agnishka on Oct 02, 2012

I use, but probably dont buy again, because the hair is still hard to comb.

conditioner

Posted by 5283711942613397517 on Nov 12, 2012

doesn't seem to make a big difference in my hair, the smell is ok not too strong but strong enough to smell for some time after application.

Not your typical conditioner

Posted by bluebug on Jan 19, 2013

When I think of conditioner, I think of a thick substance. This is watery, but I like the ingredients a lot. It cannot replace my normal conditioner, though, and it's very VERY annoying that the pump only works 10% of the time.

Madre Labs, Leave-In Conditioner, Tangerine Melody, For All Hair Types, 8.7 fl oz (257 ml)

Posted by odereviews on Jan 19, 2013

This is watery like leave-in conditioner. Way too strong scent, and doesn't help much with your hair, I'd stayed on regular conditioner. Price is cheap with "special price".