Not a great detangler

Posted by ShelleyP on Jan 24, 2013

Only somewhat helpful at detangling my long, tangle-prone hair, and I have to spray on lots of it. It does, however,leave my hair shiny and non-frizzy. As it's oil free, it doesn't weigh down my hair either. It has a clean orangey scent and comes in a sturdy bottle with a good sprayer. If you want a light spray conditioner and don't mind brushing out some tangles to get the other benefits, then this might be for you.

Not your typical conditioner

Posted by bluebug on Jan 19, 2013

When I think of conditioner, I think of a thick substance. This is watery, but I like the ingredients a lot. It cannot replace my normal conditioner, though, and it's very VERY annoying that the pump only works 10% of the time.

Madre Labs, Leave-In Conditioner, Tangerine Melody, For All Hair Types, 8.7 fl oz (257 ml)

Posted by odereviews on Jan 19, 2013

This is watery like leave-in conditioner. Way too strong scent, and doesn't help much with your hair, I'd stayed on regular conditioner. Price is cheap with "special price".

No me gusta

Posted by Reviewer3099779 on Jan 15, 2013

No acondiciona nada mi pelo y eso que lo tengo graso y necesito que utilizar suavizantes ligeros. No lo volveré a comprar ni lo recomiendo, no sirve para nada más que dar buen olor al pelo

good

Posted by happydays on Jan 15, 2013

Good for detangling the hair, but not to happy about the smell...makes me sneeze..

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1876239 on Jan 02, 2013

This is the first ever leave-in conditioner that I've tried. It seems to help my fine, fly-away hair.

Very impressive!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Dec 29, 2012

I must admit when I first ordered this product, I wasn't expecting it to work but it did. It helped detangle my hair. It smells great two, I ordered two more after because of the great price. It made my hair manageable. I am happy I bought it.

okay but not great

Posted by Reviewer1917559 on Dec 27, 2012

This can be too strong if protein sensitive and while spraying it on my hair the smell of it would choke me up it was so strong.

liked this

Posted by Reviewer1315243 on Dec 24, 2012

Обычно не пользуюсь подобным, но этот понравился. Пшикает будто духи )) A pleasant smell, it seems my hair looks better when sprayed with this.

Posted by Strelka on Dec 13, 2012

maigas smaržas matu atšķetinātājs. labi der gariem matiem. netauko

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »