10% Off Orders Over $40!

Madre Labs, Madre-C, Whole-Food Vitamin C Complex, 6.35 oz (180 g)

Healthful uses of Madre C

Posted by The3Treasures on Apr 12, 2013

I credit Madre C w/ helping me through the flu season without incident of flu. I'm an acupuncturist and am exposed to many people and I'm in close contact. A few of my clients have had a cold or flu and I have been fine. I use Madre C in creative ways using my understanding of foods and beverages and the healthful nourishment that they provide. For example, Rooibos tea is said to be the drink with the most antioxidants. Vitamin C has a synergistic relationship with antioxidants, increasing their absorbability. So, I steep rooibos tea, in my crockpot on low for several hours. I allow the rooibos to cool, add a scoop of my Madre C to about 12 ounces of it with some agave nectar and I have a delicious youth-giving health tonic that might help me leap tall buildings in a single bound (more easily, if I had the ability to do so). I also steep dried orange peel (mandarin, organic of course), cloves, cinnamon sticks, and allspice (all mild to moderate anti-microbials) in a crockpot. I don't worry about measuring anything. I let this mixture cool (or I drink it warm). When cool, I add Madre C for a designer ant-imicrobial and immune boosting delicious tonic. I mix agave nectar in booth drinks. So we can design for youthfulness and plan for our health ourselves using Madre C or other Madre Lab products as a base. Find delicious ways to live better.

Wonderful Cs

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 17, 2012

Great stuff- top quality vitamin C powder. So much better than artificial ascorbic acid. Will recommend. And the price is good too! Update: This has become my absolute favorite source of (supplement) vitamin C, I've lost track of how many batches I've been trough so far. Highly recommended!

Wholefood C complex

Posted by Products-With-Reviews on Nov 11, 2014

Real vitamins are the living ones derived from whole foods and that are maintained in their natural states. These contain the necessary cofactors and enzymes which help the body to process and use them, and they provide the most benefit to the body. On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used.

First Vit C I could feel energize me

Posted by HolisticDad on Apr 30, 2010

My husband and I both study holistic medicine, and he has been reading on the incredible benefits of powdered vit C, esp in high dosages. We bought one variety from NOW foods, and when I took it, i did not feel a difference in energy or health. The second I took 1 gram/ 2 scoops of Madre labs variety, I felt the difference. I am very impressed with where the C is derrived from, amla and acerloa, mega power foods. I recc buying this as well as Life Extension buffered Vit C powder for mega immune boosting benefits. We are now using both.

Madre-C - excelent & natural

Posted by Springtime on Jun 23, 2013

Madre-C is a unique 100% natural whole-food vitamin C complex. Everyone in my family takes it as a general tonic. We love this product! Tastes really good. Vitamin C involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, the immune system, wound healing and the maintenance of cartilage, bones and teeth. Vitamin C may reduce cardiovascular disease, eye disease, skin aging... I highly recommend this great natural product!Thanks.