Ann

Posted by Reviewer2640277 on Jul 27, 2009

Excellent product, and at such a low introductory price, well worth taking advantage of. would recommend

Made from whole foods---can't beat it

Posted by Reviewer2514067 on Aug 01, 2009

Dr. Hulda Clark made me a fan of powdered Vitamin C. Prior to ordering this brand, I'd been very happy with Carlson's powdered Vitamin C (and have no complaints with it whatsoever). However, I couldn't resist this Madre Labs Vitamin C powder, because it came at a good price, and because it's derived from whole foods. Being naturally-based, I figure my body "recognizes" its nutritional properties better. Another reason I chose this is that, I am aware that the vast majority of the world's non-food-derived Vitamin C comes from China. China's lax safety standards regarding so many of its exports has caused me to wonder if its Vitamin C can be trusted. Happily, this product offered a non-China origin option. I add 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of Vitamin C powder to each 8 oz. of (highly filtered) water, and drink it all day long. Due to Dr. Clark's emphatic advocacy of Vitamin C, I also sprinkle Vitamin C on practically everything I eat. As to how much, well, it depends on the item. My goal is to add C without the C taste over-powering the food itself. I will be using this nutrient the rest of my life--unless the disastrous Codex Alimentarius is implemented here--which will not only wreak havoc on my health, but will also put iHerb out of business. I am frankly very worried about Codex being sprung upon us, since there is so much in politics that happens behind the scenes. I hope that everyone starts paying attention to this issue (ESPECIALLY our nutrient suppliers!).

Love my Madre!

Posted by Reviewer2442013 on Aug 09, 2009

Another in a great line of superfoods. I really feel these nourishing my system and now use these foods in lieu of vitamins. Taste great in a fruit juice shake!

Food-derived vitamin c

Posted by Reviewer3029080 on Aug 10, 2009

I like the fact that it's a powder from actual food. I always feel a bit wary taking those bleach white vitamin c supplements, and this seems different. Stock full of antioxidants!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3021531 on Aug 17, 2009

This has a nice tart like taste that works well in cacao smoothies or any any smoothies for that matter.