• Please Visit Madre-C.com for more information.

• Reviews | English

Not the same any longer

Posted by 4634823745968750819 on Jun 22, 2016

I have used this vit C for so many years and it has always worked so well because it was so pure and the taste was quite refreshing. When my last bottle finished, i looked forward to opening my new bottle. The powder colour was different as it is darker in orange now but I didn't think much of it. Then I gave it to my kids to take and they spat it out when they have always liked the taste before. I got angry with them for suddenly becoming so fussy. So I took it and I could taste rice. I read the label and found it has now other ingredients like maltodextrin and rice concentrate which were not part of the ingredients before. Also, the camu camu is NO MORE wildcrafted NOR an extract any longer. It is also NOT the first ingredient in the list anymore. So goodbye forever to Madre Labs C Complex!

Madre-C - excelent & natural

Posted by Springtime on Jun 23, 2013

Madre-C is a unique 100% natural whole-food vitamin C complex. Everyone in my family takes it as a general tonic. We love this product! Tastes really good. Vitamin C involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, the immune system, wound healing and the maintenance of cartilage, bones and teeth. Vitamin C may reduce cardiovascular disease, eye disease, skin aging... I highly recommend this great natural product!Thanks.

Wonderful Cs

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 17, 2012

Great stuff- top quality vitamin C powder. So much better than artificial ascorbic acid. Will recommend. And the price is good too! Update: This has become my absolute favorite source of (supplement) vitamin C, I've lost track of how many batches I've been trough so far. Highly recommended!

First Vit C I could feel energize me

Posted by HolisticDad on Apr 30, 2010

My husband and I both study holistic medicine, and he has been reading on the incredible benefits of powdered vit C, esp in high dosages. We bought one variety from NOW foods, and when I took it, i did not feel a difference in energy or health. The second I took 1 gram/ 2 scoops of Madre labs variety, I felt the difference. I am very impressed with where the C is derrived from, amla and acerloa, mega power foods. I recc buying this as well as Life Extension buffered Vit C powder for mega immune boosting benefits. We are now using both.

Wholefood C complex

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

Real vitamins are the living ones derived from whole foods and that are maintained in their natural states. These contain the necessary cofactors and enzymes which help the body to process and use them, and they provide the most benefit to the body. On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used.

I love it!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 13, 2013

I put this powder in my morning apple juice. Helps me to feel great the whole day, I do not get tired, I am less hungry than usual, and I actually manage to do more during these short gloomy fall days!

Really nice

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on May 11, 2010

Love the mild taste. Does the job! Mixes well with anything, even just water. I use for adrenals for stability. Seems to benefit that, along with adaptogens. Great way to get Vit C, and I can feel the quality of the product.

Super food. Super taste!

Posted by Reviewer2156188 on Oct 06, 2009

Great tasting supplement giving you your daily vit C in a wholly natural form

Great

Posted by Reviewer2087439 on Jun 19, 2016

I give this a 4 star because there are some fillers and other ingredients in the product (iherb doesnt show them, I read them on the jar when i received it), but otherwise it is a great product. I like it because it is a whole food version of vitamin c.

Didn't care for this

Posted by Reviewer1476453 on Dec 21, 2010

This product was very difficult to mix with water. Taste was unpleasant too.