Used to buy by the case but maltodextein means I cannot have

Posted by Reviewer1055187 on Sep 26, 2015

I'm really sad to see my favorite vitamin C supplement now has maltodextein - I cannot buy it anymore as I will not put this in my body daily. I also have SIBO and it is not something I can tolerate. Really too bad as it was the only one I trusted but now the search continues - if anyone has another option like the old formula with no fillers please add it here as a comment thanks!

Wonderful Cs

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 17, 2012

Great stuff- top quality vitamin C powder. So much better than artificial ascorbic acid. Will recommend. And the price is good too! Update: This has become my absolute favorite source of (supplement) vitamin C, I've lost track of how many batches I've been trough so far. Highly recommended!

Wholefood C complex

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

Real vitamins are the living ones derived from whole foods and that are maintained in their natural states. These contain the necessary cofactors and enzymes which help the body to process and use them, and they provide the most benefit to the body. On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used.

Was a great product until they changed the ingredients list

Posted by 5218793069812610982 on Aug 21, 2014

I have gone through 5 tubs of this, but I will not be repurchasing due to the change of ingredients

Madre-C - excelent & natural

Posted by Springtime on Jun 23, 2013

Madre-C is a unique 100% natural whole-food vitamin C complex. Everyone in my family takes it as a general tonic. We love this product! Tastes really good. Vitamin C involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, the immune system, wound healing and the maintenance of cartilage, bones and teeth. Vitamin C may reduce cardiovascular disease, eye disease, skin aging... I highly recommend this great natural product!Thanks.