Madre Labs, Madre-C, Whole-Food Vitamin C Complex, 6.35 oz (180 g)

Didn't care for this

Posted by Reviewer1476453 on Dec 21, 2010

This product was very difficult to mix with water. Taste was unpleasant too.

Really nice

Posted by Reviewer3050558 From Florida on May 11, 2010

Love the mild taste. Does the job! Mixes well with anything, even just water. I use for adrenals for stability. Seems to benefit that, along with adaptogens. Great way to get Vit C, and I can feel the quality of the product.

I love it!

Posted by LoveLife From Switzerland on Apr 13, 2013

I put this powder in my morning apple juice. Helps me to feel great the whole day, I do not get tired, I am less hungry than usual, and I actually manage to do more during these short gloomy fall days!

Madre-C - excelent & natural

Posted by Springtime From Bulgaria on Jun 23, 2013

Madre-C is a unique 100% natural whole-food vitamin C complex. Everyone in my family takes it as a general tonic. We love this product! Tastes really good. Vitamin C involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, the immune system, wound healing and the maintenance of cartilage, bones and teeth. Vitamin C may reduce cardiovascular disease, eye disease, skin aging... I highly recommend this great natural product!Thanks.

Madre-C Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2619534 From Texas on Aug 29, 2009

I love this! It has been so hard to find a vitamin C that does not kill my stomach. This is wondeful! In fact, if I am having an allergy problem (I have MCS), I take this and it clears it up. I am so glad that I found this! No artifical sugars, or anything to cause me problems. Thank you! Thank you!!!