• Please Visit Madre-C.com for more information.

• Customer Ratings

First Vit C I could feel energize me

Posted by HolisticDad on Apr 30, 2010

My husband and I both study holistic medicine, and he has been reading on the incredible benefits of powdered vit C, esp in high dosages. We bought one variety from NOW foods, and when I took it, i did not feel a difference in energy or health. The second I took 1 gram/ 2 scoops of Madre labs variety, I felt the difference. I am very impressed with where the C is derrived from, amla and acerloa, mega power foods. I recc buying this as well as Life Extension buffered Vit C powder for mega immune boosting benefits. We are now using both.

maltodextrin not listed on site

Posted by 4844891731003692326 on Apr 27, 2016

the website does not have the full ingredients listed. maltodextrin is added to this product

I love it!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 13, 2013

I put this powder in my morning apple juice. Helps me to feel great the whole day, I do not get tired, I am less hungry than usual, and I actually manage to do more during these short gloomy fall days!

Really nice

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on May 11, 2010

Love the mild taste. Does the job! Mixes well with anything, even just water. I use for adrenals for stability. Seems to benefit that, along with adaptogens. Great way to get Vit C, and I can feel the quality of the product.

Super food. Super taste!

Posted by Reviewer2156188 on Oct 06, 2009

Great tasting supplement giving you your daily vit C in a wholly natural form

Didn't care for this

Posted by Reviewer1476453 on Dec 21, 2010

This product was very difficult to mix with water. Taste was unpleasant too.

Madre-C Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2619534 on Aug 29, 2009

I love this! It has been so hard to find a vitamin C that does not kill my stomach. This is wondeful! In fact, if I am having an allergy problem (I have MCS), I take this and it clears it up. I am so glad that I found this! No artifical sugars, or anything to cause me problems. Thank you! Thank you!!!

"C" Complex Powder.

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Oct 06, 2009

I nice natural vitamin "C" source for a change!

So natural!

Posted by Ingrid75 on Jun 24, 2013

Like the fact that this product is so full of natural ingredients. Doesn't dissolve completly, but that's mentioned on the box. But... for me it is too expensive to reorder.

I'm happy with this product so far

Posted by Reviewer2386235 on Oct 19, 2009

I haven't been taking this product very long. It seems like a good product to me. It doesn't dissolve quite as well as I would like for it to but it's not real bad either. It has very little taste. Don't expect it to taste sweet or fruity though because it does not.