• Please Visit Madre-C.com for more information.

• Reviews | English

Ann

Posted by Reviewer2640277 on Jul 27, 2009

Excellent product, and at such a low introductory price, well worth taking advantage of. would recommend

Made from whole foods---can't beat it

Posted by Reviewer2514067 on Aug 01, 2009

Dr. Hulda Clark made me a fan of powdered Vitamin C. Prior to ordering this brand, I'd been very happy with Carlson's powdered Vitamin C (and have no complaints with it whatsoever). However, I couldn't resist this Madre Labs Vitamin C powder, because it came at a good price, and because it's derived from whole foods. Being naturally-based, I figure my body "recognizes" its nutritional properties better. Another reason I chose this is that, I am aware that the vast majority of the world's non-food-derived Vitamin C comes from China. China's lax safety standards regarding so many of its exports has caused me to wonder if its Vitamin C can be trusted. Happily, this product offered a non-China origin option. I add 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of Vitamin C powder to each 8 oz. of (highly filtered) water, and drink it all day long. Due to Dr. Clark's emphatic advocacy of Vitamin C, I also sprinkle Vitamin C on practically everything I eat. As to how much, well, it depends on the item. My goal is to add C without the C taste over-powering the food itself. I will be using this nutrient the rest of my life--unless the disastrous Codex Alimentarius is implemented here--which will not only wreak havoc on my health, but will also put iHerb out of business. I am frankly very worried about Codex being sprung upon us, since there is so much in politics that happens behind the scenes. I hope that everyone starts paying attention to this issue (ESPECIALLY our nutrient suppliers!).

Love my Madre!

Posted by Reviewer2442013 on Aug 09, 2009

Another in a great line of superfoods. I really feel these nourishing my system and now use these foods in lieu of vitamins. Taste great in a fruit juice shake!

Food-derived vitamin c

Posted by Reviewer3029080 on Aug 10, 2009

I like the fact that it's a powder from actual food. I always feel a bit wary taking those bleach white vitamin c supplements, and this seems different. Stock full of antioxidants!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3021531 on Aug 17, 2009

This has a nice tart like taste that works well in cacao smoothies or any any smoothies for that matter.

highest quality C

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Aug 19, 2009

this is awesome Vit C!!

Good with MSM

Posted by Reviewer3170253 on Aug 20, 2009

This is my favorite "C"

The best C ever

Posted by Reviewer2689448 on Nov 17, 2009

Great product! You must give this a try...You will be very impressed.

Not tried this as it never passed the custom in Norway– wonder why....

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Nov 21, 2009

don’t take the hassle finding out – easier to let them return it instead. But it seems as a great natural c-vitamin product, so I give it top score anyway. Madre Labs seems really trustworthy with the all natural ingredients and love that they offer powders too not only pills. Easy ordering and fast & reasonable shipping from iHerb as always – hope they register the returned package soon and give the refund – witch they have done before.

seems to work great

Posted by Reviewer3043339 on Nov 22, 2009

i use this product in conjunction with the madre labs immune punch and so far in the few months ive used it, i have not been sick. i also mix it with a bit of honey and fresh lemon if i have a sore throat.