• Please Visit Madre-C.com for more information.

• Reviews | English

great vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on Jun 03, 2010

I can feel the effects of taking vitamin C when I injest it. This stuff works better than the other powder because it feels more well rounded and through. I get energy from it and my body really likes it.

Natural Whole Food Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2892473 on Mar 02, 2010

Ascorbic acid is just one part of Vitamin C. This is a whole food complex of Vitamin C that you body can use. It's a great product and affordable.

Good C Powder

Posted by CuriocityLifestyle on Jul 09, 2016

I received this Madre-C with the exact same label as shown here in iHerb, eventhough manufacturer's site show different label. So, am glad I received the one that iHerb is selling.

Good ingredients, not great formula

Posted by Reviewer1246001 on Apr 13, 2011

This doesn't dissolve well in water and makes a mess out of your drinking glass. It also does not taste good either - though I wouldn't say it tastes bad, it definitely isn't a "flavoured" drink. But the forms and amount of Vitamin C used is excellent.

Satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer1392486 on Apr 14, 2010

A handy way to get natural vitamin C. This is easy to mix with other ingredients for a perky smoothie. Tastes really invigorating :) I receive vitamins from several food sources, so it's hard to tell whether this one is making much difference. But I appreciate this as a part of my healthy eating habits.

No fillers... but too big a container...

Posted by ElisaLag on Nov 04, 2009

Vit C straight from the source...great...

Expensive

Posted by Reviewer3316787 on Oct 27, 2011

Not as potent as L ascorbic acid and very pricey. Would need to be taking more than one scoop if its to equate to 1000 of ascorbic acid....i think. Anyway I still give it 4 stars as a natural provider of vit c is better than synthetic always. I'm taking this to have a break from the ascorbic acid and glad for it.

Always good to get sources of Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1191562 on Feb 07, 2011

I mixed too much with water and it was very watered down. Probably better when mixed with a light fruit juice.

half full container

Posted by Reviewer2884370 on May 11, 2011

Prefer straight Camu. Also when I opened the container...and this is not cheap...it was only half full. Disappointed...feel like I was shorted.

Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2380775 on Feb 07, 2011

Very bad taste. Nevertheless, I hope it helped me to strengthen my immunity.