• Please Visit Madre-C.com for more information.

• Reviews | English

Bad taste

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jan 09, 2010

I don't like the taste of this one. It is bitter and has a chalky texture.

Container less than 1/2 full!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 25, 2010

This was a shocker. I know they say stuff settles but come on! We see the size of the container we buy accordingly. To make the customers feel like they're getting ripped off is not cool, Madre Labs! (Nothing against iHerb, they give us a nice discount here, but still!) Please make a half sized container that will be full. It's not that complicated. Next, this doesn't mix well by hand with a tsp. So it tasted very tart & powdery when in a glass of water. I now put it in an empty wide mouth bottle & shake vigorously. I also drink this along with 2 other powder & liquid supplements so the taste is a lot nicer. I like the purity of ingredients. This is a bio-available natural C & I would have given it 5 stars if it wasn't for the deceptive packaging. It's expensive enough as it is, Madre Labs ought to fill that plastic vat!

great vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on Jun 03, 2010

I can feel the effects of taking vitamin C when I injest it. This stuff works better than the other powder because it feels more well rounded and through. I get energy from it and my body really likes it.

Natural Whole Food Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2892473 on Mar 02, 2010

Ascorbic acid is just one part of Vitamin C. This is a whole food complex of Vitamin C that you body can use. It's a great product and affordable.

Good C Powder

Posted by CuriocityLifestyle on Jul 09, 2016

I received this Madre-C with the exact same label as shown here in iHerb, eventhough manufacturer's site show different label. So, am glad I received the one that iHerb is selling.

Good ingredients, not great formula

Posted by Reviewer1246001 on Apr 13, 2011

This doesn't dissolve well in water and makes a mess out of your drinking glass. It also does not taste good either - though I wouldn't say it tastes bad, it definitely isn't a "flavoured" drink. But the forms and amount of Vitamin C used is excellent.

Satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer1392486 on Apr 14, 2010

A handy way to get natural vitamin C. This is easy to mix with other ingredients for a perky smoothie. Tastes really invigorating :) I receive vitamins from several food sources, so it's hard to tell whether this one is making much difference. But I appreciate this as a part of my healthy eating habits.

No fillers... but too big a container...

Posted by ElisaLag on Nov 04, 2009

Vit C straight from the source...great...

Expensive

Posted by Reviewer3316787 on Oct 27, 2011

Not as potent as L ascorbic acid and very pricey. Would need to be taking more than one scoop if its to equate to 1000 of ascorbic acid....i think. Anyway I still give it 4 stars as a natural provider of vit c is better than synthetic always. I'm taking this to have a break from the ascorbic acid and glad for it.

Always good to get sources of Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1191562 on Feb 07, 2011

I mixed too much with water and it was very watered down. Probably better when mixed with a light fruit juice.