i like it!

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Sep 23, 2012

very tasty as spread or i add it to salads

Yuck!

Posted by Reviewer1745576 on Jul 17, 2012

Hands down the worst tasting, over-powering nut butter I've ever eaten. I'm literally throwing the rest of it away!

It's Green!

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Jul 11, 2012

Literally....did a double-take when I opened the jar. I like the taste of the hemp seed butter and would use it like any other nut butter.

mmmm..

Posted by revi100 on Jun 30, 2012

Hemp seed butter is really hard to find in the real world, so it's nice to find it, and at a good price, here at iHerb. It has a little more fat than hemp seeds do generally, but if you've tried to make hemp seed butter yourself, you understand it's necessary to add the extra oil to make a buttery consistency.

bitter, bitter, BITTER!

Posted by Reviewer1736997 on Apr 16, 2012

just received it. Opened and tried some of it on the foil seal under the lid. Tasted very bitter. Thought maybe inside the jar is different. No, exactly the same - extremely BITTER. This was the first time I tried hemp seed butter, and I'm extremely disappointed. Didn't expect such a bitter taste. Maybe this production batch was bad...

Kind of a cross between PB and tahini

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 06, 2012

Really nice, this was my first experience with hemp seed butter. Didn't last long at all!! It had a really interesting colour and I didn't really know what to do with it at first, but I blended it into oatmeal and made balls with dates and oats. It's nice on toast with a bit of honey too!

Hemp seed butter

Posted by Reviewer1184396 on Mar 07, 2012

Tastes great with honey.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1839008 on Jan 02, 2012

very good

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1571461 on Dec 28, 2011

A tasty spread giving me those Omegas that I need without eating fish.

OK tasting

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Dec 14, 2011

From the other reviews I thought this would taste a bit different and more palatable - the problem is that it doesn't taste like much except a vegetable aftertaste. Haven't tried it with honey or jelly, maybe that would help. I gave it 4 stars because it is soooo good for you!