10% Off Orders Over $40!

Metagenics, Zinc Drink, 4.7 fl oz (140 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 2-star

Weak solution

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Aug 26, 2010

I like the liquid for my daughter who can't yet take tablets. But, I was disappointed to see how weak this zinc is compared to what I buy from my practitioner in the same brand. This size/concentration works out much more expensive and the bottle will only last a couple of weeks, for trying to get zinc levels up. And since it can take month to get zinc levels up to a reasonable level, this doesn't seem a good way to go.

good

Posted by Reviewer1386216 on Jul 15, 2011

very effective

mycellized vitamin A

Posted by Reviewer1718577 on May 24, 2010

I wanted to buy the above product, which was advertised on your site, but when we tried to order it, you no longer have it. So I cannot rate your site, other than the fact that you cannot supply me with what I need and want - so that's not the best, in my viewpoint.