Metagenics, Zinc Drink, 4.7 fl oz (140 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

A good way to get some zinc

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Feb 09, 2011

I have tried other zinc supplements but I really feel this one, seems like it makes me feel better. I don't take anywhere near the full dose because I figure I'm getting it in my diet. I'm glad iherb has a good selection of liquid vitamins and minerals, they seem easier to get down and more effective. Great prices and service, too.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1108829 on Jul 23, 2010

Really improved my zinc deficiency in one week. The longer you take nastier it taste but it means your body gets appropriate level of zinc

good

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Dec 19, 2010

good

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2605006 on Jun 08, 2010

If u want to ncrease zinc quickly this is good. 1-3 tsp daily is all u need. Dramatic reduction in inflammtioN, increase in skin health And energy levels

Amazing immune system booster

Posted by Reviewer1057177 on Apr 11, 2011

I wouldn't be without my zinc drink. I have a suppressed immune system condition, but my zinc drink gets me through the office bugs and germs with an iron like shield. A lot of people have a zinc deficiency but don't realise it...zinc drink is like the world's cheapest and easiest insurance policy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »