Mild By Nature, For Baby, Hair Conditioner, 9 fl oz (267 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 14, 2013

My precious furbaby yorkie says that the smell is pretty neutral which is very good for dogs. Ingredients are very good as well, except from one preservative which we don't like, because we don't know whether it is not bad still, even it is plant-derived. Furbaby evaluates hair as very soft, smooth, shiny and very light in weight after using it. Only says, that bottle could be bigger, maybe 12-16 oz. for let's say 8 dollars :P Ground-length haired furbabies NEED IT MORE!

Awesome conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1160472 on Feb 02, 2014

This is a great, mild conditioner. I have used it on my hair and my 3 yr old daughter's hair as a conditioner wash, meaning, using it to cleanse the scalp instead of using shampoo. We are both African American, with thick density, fine textured and very curly/coily (penspring to pencil size curls) hair. It is a thicker consistency, not watery at all. It has a great, light, flowery scent and doesn't leave a nasty residue on the hair after rinsing out. It doesn't burn my baby's eyes and it being so thick, it doesn't run down her face while she's playing in the tub. It also gives good slip, so it's great for finger detangling. Try it!

I like this for my 3-year-old's thick hair

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Feb 05, 2014

I am using this conditioner on my 3-year-old daughter's thick hair. I really like it. I originally bought it because it was was for a special price but am impressed and will continue to buy it. Simple conditioner that works well.

Leaves hair smooth

Posted by 4824515887272633612 on Mar 31, 2014

My 3 year old uses this and it leaves her hair soft and silky smooth. Works well for my fine hair too!

Gentle scent, strong conditioning powers

Posted by 4735767253886096837 on Sep 16, 2014

This kept my sons hair smooth and tamed!

Good!

Posted by 4826635285240986645 on Nov 30, 2013

my dougther's hair becomes silk and smooth.

does the job just great-Strongly recommends

Posted by 4696530911530684679 on Jan 14, 2014

After a lot of searching to conditioner to my girl .. I think I found. My child seems to be allergic to the some material in the conditioner so we tried a lot(!) of conditioner Who didn't helped and burned and were not very pleasant or not to soften the hair at all. Until I found this. Great product with excellent smell, pleasant to the touch and does the job just great! Strongly recommends that anyone who is a bit allergic. Excellent price!

Silky Soft Hair

Posted by abbyca on May 31, 2011

I love this conditioner. It makes my hair feel silky soft after using it and it's very gentle on my scalp and skin.

Made baby's hair super soft

Posted by Reviewer1399235 on Jun 07, 2011

Gets out tangles and makes hair feel wonderful.

Lovely smell

Posted by Reviewer1179314 on Jul 11, 2011

My gals love the smell and a little goes a long way.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »