A little goes a LONG way!

Posted by SugarDumplin on Apr 25, 2014

A+

Not the greatest scent

Posted by odereviews on Apr 13, 2014

I prefer the basil scent, this just wasn't for me. These Mrs. Meyers room fresheners last for a long time. Great spray bottle.

Huele muy bien

Posted by Karanoia on Feb 19, 2014

Me gusta el olor, aunque no dure en exceso en el ambiente.

Too strong for us!

Posted by 5306878556893542126 on Dec 29, 2013

Sorry to say that this one just didn't work out. Both my husband and I couldn't stand how strong the chemical smell was and had worse reactions to it than the 'traditional' air freshener bought from the supermarket. This literally made me run from the room! needless to say it is going to be given to a less sensitive friend. Pity, I really wanted to love this.

Un aroma diferente.

Posted by Reviewer2005885 on Dec 13, 2013

Me ha gustado mucho, no es el típico aromatizante común. El olor es intenso y dulce. Puedes ponerlo incluso arriba de sábanas, ropa, muebles y pasar la aspiradora o cualquier tipo de limpieza y queda oliendo muy bien la estancia. Le quito la quinta estrella porque el olor no es duradero, pero si elimina el mal olor que pueda quedar después de cocinar o para limpiar una habitación y quede oliendo bien.

Nice Freshener

Posted by 5459344891521859886 on Oct 09, 2013

I use this freshener for bathroom, and it makes bathroom smell like "hotel like smell" :-) Rate with 4 starts, becasue not sure it is all natural

자주 뿌리면 바닥이 뭔가 미끄덩

Posted by 5762963047078958086 on Oct 07, 2013

워낙 향초나 향제품을 좋아해서 주문했는데, 머리아프지않은 고급스러운 향이라 만족합니다, 다만 자주 뿌리거나 많이 뿌리면 바닥에 가라앉아서.바닥이 목재인데 밟는느낌이 좋지않네요.

my new favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2820976 on Jul 06, 2013

smells like herbs meet roses....so clean and fresh.

pleased enough

Posted by Reviewer1742723 on Jul 03, 2013

The scent is close enough to geranium but doesn't linger that long. I use it in the car with the windows shut and it dissipates quite quickly. But it's not harmful, which is a big plus. Personally I prefer the lavender one.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2398343 on Jun 05, 2013

This is one great room air-freshner. I really like the way it smells and linger in the air

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »