New To iHerb?

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Minerals, Cream Foundation, Ivory, .4 oz (12 g)

4 out of 5 based on 133 reviews
Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Only foundation for me!

Posted by Reviewer2051177 on Jul 22, 2009

I have acne-prone skin, and have for about 10 years. I've tried tons of drugstore brands of foundations, and a couple higher-end products, like Clinique and Mary Kay. It wasn't until I started using this very gentle, soft foundation that I truly felt like my skin began to look beautiful again. I really do think those other foundations were making my skin worse, but this one has made it better. I noticed other reviewers said it has a greasy look, but I disagree--it makes my skin dewy, and with a loose powder over it, it's perfect--a nice glow.

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Minerals, Cream Foundation, Ivory

Posted by 5484346640228502315 on May 16, 2012

I have used MyChelle Cream Foundation for several years. No oiliness and it covers well giving my skin a very nice look. I am over 70 yrs. and really like this product.

The best natural non-powder make-up base there is!!!!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

I absolutely love this foundation! I have done a huge amount of research to find a replacement to chemical or mineral make-up foundations that are in powder form. I've tried many different brands and products and this is by far the best! The smell is nice (although I would like this even more without any scent). Ingredients are fully natural which is very rare! Most brands that are supposed to be natural or organic use nasty chemicals! It's VERY difficult to find a product with ingredients like this! Mineral dust foundations are the second best option but I don't think it's good for you to inhale the dust day after day (after all, most of us use foundation every day for years and decades). So, this is the best alternative to regular foundations I have found so far!! This foundation leaves my skin a bit oily but I don't mind that since my skin is quite dry. Actually the finish is very natural. For people with oily skin this might not be the best option. And if it gets too shiny, blotting paper or tissue helps a lot (just don't rub the foundation off)! The shade is very light. I have a fair skin with olive undertones. When I used Everyday Minerals foundations I used "Olive Fair" which was a perfect match. This shade is too light for my skin, so I mix this with darker color (Latte) to get the right shade. Both of these shades have neutral undertones, so they don't make my skin look at all pink or orange (which is quite common problem for me). Shades are just right!

I like it

Posted by Anna-Reviews on Apr 13, 2013

I like it very much. I have it in two shades: Ivory and Porcelain. I was hesitating which colour to choose. My skin is fair and has a cool undertone. It turned out that ivory suits me better, it is more fair and more cool. Porcelain shade is slightly warmer and darker. I think it's good for dry skin such as mine. However it can leave your skin a little bit shiny. If it does, I put a napkin to my face and it helps to matt my skin. The foundations gives a good coverage. I use it primarily to cover the redness on my face, it works well for that purpose. Plus the indredients list is great.

Best foundation ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer1701382 on Feb 17, 2013

I love it! I have dry, sensetive skin and this foundation is perfect for me. It covers my red nose and some other unwanted spots! It's smells so good, that I can eat it! Other time I will tray porcelan,to tray if it fits better,but ivory is ok too as I have winter time for now!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »