Pricey (hence the four stars instead of five), but love the product!!

Posted by Reviewer2742293 on Apr 21, 2010

This is definitely the best foundation that I've ever used. I've tried about everything from Maybelline/ CG/ Almay to department store brands. I decided to suck up the cost and just go for it. So far I'm pleased. I read some of the other reviews that said the color was darker than advertised, (I am olive/ yellow skinned but on the lighter side) and was going to go for the Latte color but opted for the Ivory instead and it matches perfectly! It glides on and blends well with fingertips or sponge. I agree with other posters that it is just a tad bit greasy, so if you are extremely oily skinned, this might not be the foundation for you, but if you are normal/ combo then it shouldn't be a problem. I found that I can omit my face creme in the morning and just apply foundation, it seems to moisturize through the day and I love the scent of the makeup when I put it on~ very sweet, with a hint of citrus :) Any shine that I might have is easily controlled with some mineral powder.

Only foundation for me!

Posted by Reviewer2051177 on Jul 22, 2009

I have acne-prone skin, and have for about 10 years. I've tried tons of drugstore brands of foundations, and a couple higher-end products, like Clinique and Mary Kay. It wasn't until I started using this very gentle, soft foundation that I truly felt like my skin began to look beautiful again. I really do think those other foundations were making my skin worse, but this one has made it better. I noticed other reviewers said it has a greasy look, but I disagree--it makes my skin dewy, and with a loose powder over it, it's perfect--a nice glow.

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Minerals, Cream Foundation, Ivory

Posted by 5484346640228502315 on May 16, 2012

I have used MyChelle Cream Foundation for several years. No oiliness and it covers well giving my skin a very nice look. I am over 70 yrs. and really like this product.

I like it

Posted by Anna-Reviews on Apr 13, 2013

I like it very much. I have it in two shades: Ivory and Porcelain. I was hesitating which colour to choose. My skin is fair and has a cool undertone. It turned out that ivory suits me better, it is more fair and more cool. Porcelain shade is slightly warmer and darker. I think it's good for dry skin such as mine. However it can leave your skin a little bit shiny. If it does, I put a napkin to my face and it helps to matt my skin. The foundations gives a good coverage. I use it primarily to cover the redness on my face, it works well for that purpose. Plus the indredients list is great.

feels good and glowing

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Nov 22, 2011

Review covering the many aspects of choosing a foundation (since I have tried literally more than 50 foundations, natural and high end department store brands). COLOR: It's between a level 1 and level 2, neutral (I am a level 2 somewhat gold and this in nearly perfect for Fall/Winter. This would ideal for the level 1 wanting a slight sun-kissed look in the Summer. COVERAGE: Good thing that this is not advertised as full coverage. You can get almost full coverage initially, but this formula is not meant to last as such. Consider this moderate coverage if you don't have oily skin. FINISH: very, very luminous. If you want to re-create the look of skin in a perfume ad you will be very pleased! DURATION OF WEAR: around 3-6 hours but don't test it by touching your face. It does rub off in a flash. Blowing your nose, dabbing your forehead, getting a massage...forget it! HEALTH FACTOR: Like all of Mychelle, it feels healthful and safe. There is no irritation for me with this foundation, none. FEEL: As named, it is creamy and I would add that it is so wonderfully soothing. SCENT: It's a delicious, mild, and fruity. SKIN TYPE: Avoid if you have oily skin since it is too soft, shiny and probably won't stay on. Combination is okay and doesn't seem to aggravate/clog my acne prone skin. Dry skin ladies wanting glow definitely go for this one!

The best natural non-powder make-up base there is!!!!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

I absolutely love this foundation! I have done a huge amount of research to find a replacement to chemical or mineral make-up foundations that are in powder form. I've tried many different brands and products and this is by far the best! The smell is nice (although I would like this even more without any scent). Ingredients are fully natural which is very rare! Most brands that are supposed to be natural or organic use nasty chemicals! It's VERY difficult to find a product with ingredients like this! Mineral dust foundations are the second best option but I don't think it's good for you to inhale the dust day after day (after all, most of us use foundation every day for years and decades). So, this is the best alternative to regular foundations I have found so far!! This foundation leaves my skin a bit oily but I don't mind that since my skin is quite dry. Actually the finish is very natural. For people with oily skin this might not be the best option. And if it gets too shiny, blotting paper or tissue helps a lot (just don't rub the foundation off)! The shade is very light. I have a fair skin with olive undertones. When I used Everyday Minerals foundations I used "Olive Fair" which was a perfect match. This shade is too light for my skin, so I mix this with darker color (Latte) to get the right shade. Both of these shades have neutral undertones, so they don't make my skin look at all pink or orange (which is quite common problem for me). Shades are just right!

Too yellow for me

Posted by 5120013403600191402 on Oct 24, 2013

For me, this foundation is more like a primer. When I want full coverage, I use this foundation under my mineral foundation. It works wonderfully for this purpose, but I have to say that I was a bit dissapointed with the colour. I had imagined that it was much lighter and with a neutral undertone. For me, it's too dark and yellow to be worn alone. The smell is also not very pleasant.

Just okay

Posted by Reviewer1593792 on Jun 30, 2009

I wanted to love this make-up/skin care line, but it hasn't worked out for me. I have combo/sensitive skin. I found that I must use with a pressed powder for it to last most of the day, very creamy and light coverage. Not for someone looking to even out skin tone or matte finish, good for light coverage.One plus is that it did not aggravate my sensitve skin or oily t-zone area. I have to touch up once or twice a day.

Not a good choice

Posted by Reviewer2816523 on May 30, 2011

I like the color, and the smell (actually), but that's all. It's a bit too greasy, and I look kind of sweat when i use it, because it's too shiny or whatever. And it doesn't give much coverage, and doesn't last long.

Jenya from Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer3268272 on Jun 10, 2011

Realy good product. Texture is brilliant, very pleasant to skin. Scent is mild, almost unnoticed. Love it!