I love it!

Posted by elinorlind on Jun 10, 2015

It provides a nice coverage and smells pleasant. It's a little bit oily, but I just use powder on top of it.

BEST FOUNDATION I HAVE USED FOR WINTER!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Nov 21, 2014

I have oily t zone skin and this product is perfect for me! The ivory shade has a beigey undertone which is a good match for my yellow/ olive undertone. Really evens skin, great coverage and perfect for summer since it is slightly darker than my natural skin tone so that I look like I have a nice sun-kissed glow. I highly recommend. I'll even probably buy one for my mother although she wants to try the lavera fluid foundation first which I herb also carries. I even wore this for an intense workout- and afterwards, my skin still looked perfect!

Easy no mess roll-on foundation

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Oct 14, 2014

All-natural stick foundation. This is a yellow not pink shade, which I thought; goes on smooth and creamy. Medium coverage. Brush on mineral powder for a matte finish.

왜 pending 상태죠

Posted by Reviewer2352302 on Sep 13, 2014

재고있음으로 나오는데 왜 펜딩상태로 며칠간 배송지연 되는지 모르겠네요? 배송료 무료인 상태라 그런건가요. 그러면 재고없다고 해야지, 항상 쓰는 제품이라 참. 제품은 좋아요

Good

Posted by 5658988038001024723 on Jul 20, 2014

Great! Covers everything so good, but you need extra powder on it, if not, it looks very oily and shiny.

Unsatisfied

Posted by 5466387478726642637 on May 02, 2014

The coverage was ok, the color was a little grey and made me look sick. I won't be using it. Consistency was alright.

Good as a tinted moisturiser

Posted by 5728388077275765675 on Mar 22, 2014

I have fair skin with pink undertones, and the Ivory shade is a very good match for me. It is more a tinted moisturizer than a foundation on me, but I like it all the same. It is so nice to find a makeup without a lot of chemicals.

mineral stick foundation

Posted by Reviewer2000105 on Feb 14, 2014

perfect in every way, creamy, glides on, great, very good for mature slightly dry skin. I am very fair and Ivory was perfect. I use it with a primer and a tinted BB cream. Love that I can trow it in my bag.

Great!!!

Posted by 4728644462984917217 on Dec 24, 2013

Really fits my skin color, don't clog the pores (I have oily acne skin). I like it more than all others.

Great Product, light coverage

Posted by 4990653709946582823 on Dec 01, 2013

I like the natural ingredients and that it goes on smooth. However, if you're looking for thick coverage, this isn't the right one for you. It's a pretty light coverage. I have light skin with some slight freckles and a very slight tan in the summer. This was the perfect match for me.