PARFAIT POUR UNE PEAU NICKEL

Posted by 4637733685963429281 on Feb 14, 2015

Laisse la peau nette, sans tiraillement, nettoie bien, composition top. Un peu cher mais très très peu de produit suffit. Je recommande aux peaux mixte

Posted by Reviewer2359168 on Sep 25, 2013

Better than Fruit Enzyme type

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Jul 03, 2013

I find that this keeps my skin more clear than their fruit enzyme cleanser and does a better job removing makeup. I don't find it any more drying. I think I prefer this product.

I LOVE this cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer2569892 on Dec 26, 2012

This is the best cleanser I have ever used. I have been using it for 4 years now in combination with the MyChelle Clear Skin Serum. I am 33 years old and have had extremely oily skin w/ breakouts since I was 15 years old. This product rids the oil without drying out my skin and helps keep breakouts at bay. For added protection, I use ZapZyt over the MyChelle Clear Skin Serum. I am found the combination of these 3 products have made me skin looks the best it's ever looked! I love that the cleanser is made with all-natural ingredients, so I am putting less chemicals onto my face & into my pores! I used ProActiv for years, and then I switched to MyChelle. It definitely took about a 2-3 month period for my skin to cooperate, but it was worth it. I am so glad I discovered this product - and I will never use anything else! :)

like!

Posted by Reviewer1128483 on Oct 16, 2012

cleans very gentle and good!

The wrost company

Posted by AkramAli on Sep 18, 2012

I buy products from mychelle, I am charged, but until now not sent this products and never reply to my emails and facebook messages, too bad, I will never buy mychelle products again.

Better for Me than Clear Skin Cleanser

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I purchased this produce to keep my skin clear and deal with the occasional skin problem. I found this product to have a nice, subtle scent and a good feeling after washing. I have used other MyChelle products such as the clear skin cleanser, and found this product to be more effective in keeping my skin clear and refreshed. The only drawback, as others have noted, is the price. But to that I can only say that for me, the importance of healthy, clear skin far outweighs the cost of cheaper, inferior products and the stress of having to deal with skin problems.

great

Posted by Reviewer1745533 on Jun 05, 2011

the skin is left soft, smooth and clean clea clean. smells delicious as well. love it!

A+

Posted by Reviewer2052462 on Mar 06, 2011

I love this stuff! I tend to break out around my mouth, but this cleanser really helps to control that, and I like its natural ingredients. It doesn't leave my skin flaky or dry.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Sep 17, 2010

this is the first cleanser my daughter adopted after switching from pricey Aveda cleanser. works well for her problematic skin

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »