MyChelle Dermaceuticals, White Cranberry Cleanser, Oily / Blemish Control, Step 1, 4.4 fl oz (130 ml)

Normal to Oily Skin

Posted by Reviewer2775332 on Sep 17, 2010

I have acne and combination skin. This cleanser is quite stronger and more drying than I thought it would be. I had hoped this cleanser would be less drying than MyChelle Clear Skin Cleanser, which I have been using at night only for the last several months. I intended to use White Cranberry Cleanser once a day, using Clear Skin Cleanser the second time in a day. White Cranberry Cleanser is so drying (and dare I say harsh) that so far in the few weeks I've had it, I've only been able to use this cleanser once a day and Clear Skin Cleanser not at all. For the last several weeks, I am now only using White Cranberry Cleanser once a day and a gentler cleanser the other time. I highly recommend both products, but please be aware of the way these products will work with your skin type to avoid disappointment.

Great cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1634419 on Jan 24, 2009

Doesn't add to my adult acne woes, but hasn't decreased them either. I use it in the evening to remove my makeup. On my second bottle. Would recommend it. Great price on iherb too!

The wrost company

Posted by AkramAli on Sep 18, 2012

I buy products from mychelle, I am charged, but until now not sent this products and never reply to my emails and facebook messages, too bad, I will never buy mychelle products again.

like!

Posted by Reviewer1128483 on Oct 16, 2012

cleans very gentle and good!

I LOVE this cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer2569892 on Dec 26, 2012

This is the best cleanser I have ever used. I have been using it for 4 years now in combination with the MyChelle Clear Skin Serum. I am 33 years old and have had extremely oily skin w/ breakouts since I was 15 years old. This product rids the oil without drying out my skin and helps keep breakouts at bay. For added protection, I use ZapZyt over the MyChelle Clear Skin Serum. I am found the combination of these 3 products have made me skin looks the best it's ever looked! I love that the cleanser is made with all-natural ingredients, so I am putting less chemicals onto my face & into my pores! I used ProActiv for years, and then I switched to MyChelle. It definitely took about a 2-3 month period for my skin to cooperate, but it was worth it. I am so glad I discovered this product - and I will never use anything else! :)