hayfeaver this medicine works fantasic

Posted by Reviewer2601421 on Nov 14, 2012

this medicine works fantasic

Central Tx Allergies

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

There is always something in the air in central Texas. Mold being constantly high. I take the pollen remedy when the other grasses and weeds act up. It helps, but with the mold always high, it is a constant assault to those of us that suffer from allergies here.

Not sure yet!

Posted by 5758805339020818421 on Jun 19, 2012

I have only used this product once and that is because it made me a little dizzy. After reading reviews on other products I think my body might just have to get used to it. I will say that since that one time I took it my sneezing has gone down considerably.

Works Great!

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on Oct 30, 2011

I've been using this product for about 3 years now. I put a dropperful under my tongue and keep it there for about 2-3 minutes then swallow. After that, I forget about my allergies until the next day.

BioAllers

Posted by Reviewer2179386 on Sep 02, 2011

Biloallers work well for allergy relief and is especially good for those who do react well to over the counter medications .

seasonal allergy

Posted by Reviewer1712939 on Jun 01, 2011

we have been using this product for about 2 weeks and do feel some improvment. Next season will start it sooner.

Still taking it..

Posted by Reviewer1885565 on May 11, 2011

Hard to tell definitively the effects of this product. I take it in conjunction with lots of other allergy reducing measures. But I think it helps. I'm still taking it and plan to keep on taking it. Packaging from iHerb seemed a bit much tho. You may have to comply with shipping regulations in case it spills, I dunno, but bubble wrap around all the items in my orders seemed a bit wasteful. sorry iHerb.

a great alternative

Posted by Reviewer3277914 on Jul 21, 2010

Powerful non-Pharmaceutical product - it works great for me.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1044371 on May 12, 2010

Worked very well up here in Prescott Arizona.

BioAllers Pllen Hayfever

Posted by Reviewer1235063 on Dec 23, 2009

I think it's early to tell whether it is working for me or not. But I have less sneezing/running nose so far. I have been using this product for about few weeks now.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »