An excellent multiple but isn't gluten free

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

Definitely one of the best value multiples around, with the right amounts of selenium, zinc and other important trace minerals. I don't take iron as it's an oxidant - you shouldn't take it unless tests have shown you need extra and you've been unable to remedy that with diet (parsley, nettle, chlorella, spirulina). Iron deficiency in meat eaters can sometimes indicate an absorption problem created by gluten intolerance.

Good All Around Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Jan 18, 2010

Many nutrients at an affordable price.

Best One a Day!

Posted by Reviewer3336134 on May 18, 2010

I look for a multi with all natural vitamin A – which this has. It’s also very high in Selenium and Chromium – and a reasonable price!

Fast service from Iherb!

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Jul 07, 2010

Best multiple for the price.

teacher

Posted by Reviewer2919055 on Dec 08, 2008

simple and easy and recommended by dr jacob teitelbaum

Good enough Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Mar 05, 2009

Cost effective and easy to absorb Multivitamin. Food based vitamin is friendly to our body.

Great product at a great price! Have reordered.

Posted by Reviewer1803984 on Feb 12, 2011

I bought these because of the trace mineral chelates. I've been using them for a month now and notice no difference from my previous brand costing 8 times as much. I've already re-ordered in a larger quantity.

Fantastic price and great value!

Posted by kirowang on Mar 13, 2011

No iron, and so much more B vitamin complex - All a man can need! I am very satisfied with it!

great multi!!

Posted by Reviewer1046057 on Aug 09, 2011

I have had good luck with this multi. I think it's hard to find a multi-vitamin in a one a day that is as complete as this one. I like that this is iron free.

Not great friends with my digestive system

Posted by Umbridge on Oct 24, 2014

I wish that multi manufacturers didn't insist on putting a bunch of herbs and other ingredients in, as these aggravate my IBS. I found that these made my IBS-C flare up, and I won't be purchasing again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »