Too soon to tell, but easy to digest

Posted by morganwellinger on Jul 27, 2011

This seemed to be an excellent new product and was good for the price. Its my first bottle and I know it may be a bit too soon to tell, but they digest very easily and there are no smelly burps from it. Will definitely buy again.

Krill Oil Review

Posted by Reviewer2137932 on Feb 23, 2012

I won't know how well this is working until my next labwork is done until April... I do like how it compares to other Krill Oil products; and especially like it better than taking multiple, giant fish oil caps!

Natrol Brand Omega-3 Krill Oil, Lemon scent.

Posted by 5702615038509124220 on Sep 04, 2012

This product is economically priced, and seems to be quite effective. Krill is a healthier choice than regular fish oil because krill are at the bottom of the food chain. I will order it again. I will even recommend it to others, but please note: DON'T BE FOOLED INTO THINKING THAT THERE IS NO FISHY AROMA... When I first opened the bottle, I thought I had been teleported into a Fish and Chips shop! It has a strong odor of fish WITH lemon.

good price

Posted by 5564580896634326330 on Dec 18, 2012

Good price for krill. Nice high dosage.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer3127293 on Dec 28, 2012

I purchased this product after taking Now Krill Oil for 12 months. It is cheaper and has similar strength and ingredients. Certainly as good as the more expensive brands......I will be buying it again.

Good product-very smelly softgels

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Jul 19, 2011

good ingredients in supplement however these really smell horrible!

Krill oil tablets

Posted by Reviewer2113219 on Mar 12, 2012

doing all the things I was hoping of a krill oil for my body, but has quite a strong fish smell.

Great for on the go

Posted by Reviewer2582432 on Jun 28, 2012

I ordered this to take on a trip when it wasn't practical to take the Carlson's oil. I also like the fact that it is krill oil, has a lemon scent and is priced reasonably.

krill oil