Natrol, Vitamin B-12, Mixed Berry, 5000 mcg, 30 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Toxic mix of unbelievable deception

Posted by Reviewer2701928 on Aug 05, 2013

Would you want to take a supplement that is going to harm you? I guess not. I used to trust Natrol, so I bought this B12 based my good faith in this company's decency. The section "Supplement Facts" looks convincing - or shall I say inconspicuous - enough. Unfortunately, this supplement includes a bunch of really nasty chemicals, which are harmful to human health, such as: - dextrose: this is a SUGAR, for crying out loud; it will cause a spike in your blood sugar, and if you happen to be diabetic, a blood sugar spike can be life threatening. But wait, there is more. It includes "F-Melt", ""a proprietary co-spray dried formulation containing five pharmaceutical excipients, such as (...) disintegrants and INORGANIC ingredients developed and patented by Fuji Chemical Industry Co, Ltd.". I don't want that in my vitamin. - artificial flavor system: this can be anything, from MSG to you name it. I don't want that in my vitamin. - stearic acid - toxic stuff - beet powder - to fake the color, I guess - not even organic - sucralose - in other words, Splenda. Really? An artificial sweetener? As if Dextrose was not enough they had to put this toxic horror story sweetener in their B12 "vitamin". I lost my trust in Natrol. I would not give it to an earthworm, let alone take it myself. This is going straight to a toxic disposal bin. It does not matter how "small" the amounts; this supplement was made for profit, not for your health. Stay away from it. I lost my trust in Natrol and I (a previously loyal user of their ALA) am NOT going to buy anything from them, ever again.

Convenient Value

Posted by 5738469812632827560 on Oct 13, 2013

Great dose, convenient dosage form (dissolves in the mouth) & very good value for money.

from Brasil

Posted by Reviewer3071791 on Mar 06, 2012

ótimo para contribuir com seus ganhos na academia. ______________________________ great to contribute to earnings in the gym.