It's works good and long time!

Posted by Reviewer1252072 on Apr 09, 2012

I've never used odor absorbers like this one before. I like it very much. It's small and hasn't any odor itself. I put one in my fridge, one - near trash bin, one - near cat's toilet. I'll buy more. I noticed - really less odors in this places! I hold it about a year, than I buy a new one. You need to rinse it sometimes. When it's new, it's works better, but anyway, it absorbs odors.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1373776 on May 28, 2012

very happy. no odor

dankors

Posted by Reviewer1202513 on Nov 21, 2011

remarkable crystal refrigerator for one day completely got rid of the odor, even when refrigerated fish, no smell.

Super

Posted by viki95 on Oct 16, 2012

Прекрасный кристалл:) впитывает в себя запахи очень хорошо. Один стоит в холодильнике , второй в туалете. Хватает на пол года. Буду все время покупать. ********* :) Lovely crystal absorbs odors very well. One is in the refrigerator, the second in the toilet. Enough for half a year. I will always buy. ********* קריסטל יפה :) סופג ריחות טוב מאוד. אחת במקרר, שני בשירותים. מספיק לחצי שנה. *********

it works

Posted by nastia on May 14, 2012

it really work. no smell :) запаха нет :)

a wonderful thing

Posted by Tissenta on Jan 22, 2012

perfectly absorbs all smells.

So cool!

Posted by stephd on Apr 04, 2012

This crystal is a brilliant invention. It absorbs odor just as well as (or better than!) baking soda, lasts for much much longer than baking soda (just refresh the stone occasionally by rinsing with water), and takes up less space in the fridge to boot. Can't complain about that! Considering that it replaces up to 6 boxes of baking soda, this is more economical too and reduces packaging waste.

good

Posted by Reviewer2746321 on Jan 26, 2011

I'll order it again and again! Buy them all my friends and family!

good

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

useful

amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1192862 on Jun 16, 2012

this one is really worth its pay! i put it in refrigerator, near the cat lot, and recently in my car - it eliminated all the smells - and my car is tough, cause i smoke in there, now nobody can feel the smoke smell there :) very very good!