Nice addition to smoothie

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Nov 17, 2011

I can't say I am much healthier at this point since beginning this supplement, however there are a lot of things in the way, mainly thyroid levels.

My body is healing

Posted by Reviewer1597438 on May 24, 2011

I have noticed wonderful changes in my body from increased energy to glowing skin. I would recommend this product to anyone who is interested in a healthy path for a good life.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Feb 04, 2010

ORAC super 7 has been a part of my daily vitamin regimen for the last couple of years. it's a very high quality antioxidant formula and tastes good!

SO7HO

Posted by Reviewer1249227 on Oct 22, 2009

Seems very effective but tastes a little thin and like cough medicine.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1555658 on Aug 27, 2009

Easy way to get great benefits. I mix it with juice each morning

Very effective to me

Posted by Reviewer1667319 on Jun 30, 2009

Want to lose weight. Im not big nor fat but really want to maintain my weight for im a petite lady. weight 105lbs, height 5'3'. So trying to do online and browse what is best. Saw about Acai but its quiet expensive to other consumers. So decided to go Iherb.com site which I used ordering my Vitamins and etc. Saw Now Foods Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant which is very cheap and tried to read the comments/ reviews which in end up to me to buy one, together with Nature's Answer Orac Super 7 High AntiOxidant. They're both taste good. Could help it to drink more than a day...:) just like a regular juice. But I just follow the Instructions. I also order the Now foods Whole Psyllium Husks for regularity and cleansing. Which is very effctive to me. As everyday, not like before 1-2 a week only. I feel lite so far... Start taking right away... now i weight 102lbs for 4-5days. Everything what I've ordered are very effective to me... thanks! might order from Iherb again.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1882471 on Apr 02, 2009

Can't stand the taste, however I mix it in a protein shake and it has a minimal aftertaste. The blend seems to work really well, will purchase again!

I'm only halfway through the bottle...

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 08, 2009

...but take some every morning. I can't say if it works well since I take it in combination with other Nature' Answer liquid meds, but I haven't got sick yet this winter, despite being surrounded by flu-ridden folk. iHerb is to be highly commended for its excellent service.

Energy Boost

Posted by Reviewer1081719 on Nov 25, 2008

Seems to really give a bit of an energy boost after consuming. Seems more loaded with antioxidants than other high orac juices. Definitely recommended.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2904921 on Sep 16, 2008

taste is not so great but noticed good effects while using

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »