RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽561.48

₽864.17

Экономия: ₽302.69 (скидка 35%)

Написать Отзыв

2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

It saved me from depression

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1879771 May 22, 2009

ok, first of all i wanna say that i have a heavy past of years of depression since i was a teenager. I struggle all by myself, with no medication from severe depression and after 14 years of sadness I finally have the chance to take a medicine that doesn't have any side effects and it doesn't scare me. I have also Pcos and every month i can't help it but being sad and moody, and tearing, so it is been a week today that i'm taking St john Work and I feel a brain clarity, positive, normal, I think of doing things and I don't feel tired, I can plan my life and it doesn't seem too big for me, I'm also taking medication for my Pcos, a combo with herbs and it doesn't interrupt the one with the other. Very good company, very nice herb, really good potency. At the beginning the alcohol bothered me but i'm taking it with cold tea and it tastes good. Be careful, my mom try it once while she was taking also medication for depression with chemicals and she reacted to it immediately, she vomit and she was sick for 2 days. Don't take it with other antidepressants, I'm only taking it with 5-HTP and works like a charm.

St. Johns Wart Extract

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1860238 Jan 23, 2010

This is an awesome product! I could notice a difference wtihin the first 2 days....I had read reviews on it and they were all correct!! This has allowed me to get off my perscription meds and be a normal person again!!! Thanks iherb!

Amazing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2884131 Sep 14, 2011

This stuff works wonders. I've been on SSRI's for anxiety and this stuff works pretty much just as well, but without all the nasty side effects. I feel more elated, sociable, and clear headed.

strong taste but drinkable

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3012372 Sep 17, 2009

I always suffer from slight anxiety , especially before an interview or something. I take a couple drops of St. John's either in a cup of water, or by itself. I usually feel much calmer very soon. I believe this stuff works!

I can see clearly now

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1336522 Dec 23, 2007

I had been struggling with feeling very sad, anxious, and generally unhappy. Woman at the health counter said she only took capsules, gelcaps didn't work well, and she avoided tinctures because of alcohol. I did not heed her advice and took the alcohol extract. The same woman told me it'll take about 3 months before I'll feel anything, but within a week I actually started to feel uplifted. A month later everyone is commenting how upbeat I am, and for the first time in my long, miserable tenure at work, I was accused of being too happy! After that bottle ran out, I tried this particular brand, and I noticed a change in taste - potency or the alcohol, I don't know, but I do know it's working so I shall keep taking it. The prices at iherb is the best I've seen anywhere, and I always end up buying too much because they have such great products at unbelievable prices.

helps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2151755 Jan 28, 2010

this helps with my stress, and calms me down.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1383588 Dec 28, 2011

Helps me to stay centered and calm, think clear and move on with my life.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен FEED-ME-MORE May 19, 2013

It is not our family favorite due to photosensivity effects, but it is good herb for neuro conditions or just to help relax more, concentrate thoughts. It is used by my man at this time. He dislikes taste, says it is awful. And one more interesting thing that alcohol is organic and plant is not...:)

St. John's Wort

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2364714 Feb 10, 2009

I haven't had much of a chance to try this out yet. It is a little strange tasting, in my opinion.

Too soon to review

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2865107 Feb 05, 2008

Too soon to notice effects of this product. The only drawback is the 1M, three times a day. Will go through one bottle fast and inconvenient having to get all doses each day while musty tasting. I plan to use 5-HTP instead of St. John's Wort for depression.

Позиции 1-10 из 20