Excellent prouct!

Posted by Reviewer1115695 on Aug 28, 2009

I like this product. When I first started taking Valerian it was in capsule form (Natures Way Valerian Root). I was hesitant to switch because I had tried some of the actual plant and it made me feel doughy and kind of nauseous or something so I went back to the capsules. I have always had good success with tinctures especially Echinacea so gave this a try. I love it. It helps me wind down when I have too much energy at bed time and believe it or nor it also works great on days I don't get enough sleep and feel really raunchy and grouchy. Somehow it just smoothes things out and I am still able to get things done without feeling irritable and tired and then if time circumstances allow it I am able to fall asleep easily for a nap. That's my experience anyway as everybody's body is different but if you like the capsules or tablets I'm sure you'll love this stuff! If you take too much you may feel a lingering after affect the next day but as long as you don’t over do it you shouldn’t have that problem.

Love this Valerian!

Posted by Reviewer2068728 on Nov 21, 2011

I used to take capsules, but have found this form of Valerian Root to work best. I have been very pleased with this product. Works like a charm.

good price

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Nov 01, 2007

good price for the large size

cc

Posted by Reviewer3219442 on Mar 15, 2008

Good

Very Relaxing!

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Jun 10, 2009

It helps me sleep at night.....instant effect....best in juice.

OK!

Posted by 5569504375873810929 on Apr 13, 2015

Great Valerian extract! Even just a few(1-3) drops can help to relax and get sleep, though the label says 30(?) drops for a dose. Lasts for a long time! Great taste, pure.

Great Quality Valerian/Reasonable price

Posted by funkydharma on Sep 23, 2015

Ia use this to get me back to sleep when I wake in the early morning and it works fine if I only use it for a couple of days. This is what I have experienced with most Valerian extracts. It is as good as Valerian I have been purchased from reputable herbalists.

Very Calming

Posted by Reviewer2214780 on Jan 25, 2010

This calms me and gives me a full nights sleep. I feel rested and happy in the morning.

great for relaxation and sleep

Posted by Reviewer3247685 on May 11, 2011

Good quality, very relaxing

Helps me get some sleep.

Posted by Reviewer1604084 on Nov 08, 2011