my herbs

Posted by Reviewer3065665 on Jun 25, 2010

I like that this herb helps with a lot of problems that I have encountered as far as female hygiene

good price good quality

Posted by Reviewer2238053 on Aug 08, 2010

In old ages we woman need to balance the functionig of our body

The right product, quickly, at a competitive price

Posted by Reviewer2934237 on Dec 27, 2011

My title says all I need to say. iHerb.com provided the product I expected, quickly, at a very competitive price. If you feel you need this product, this is the place to get it.

Wild yam

Posted by 4842906248708919477 on Mar 18, 2014

ojedineli produkt na vyrovnanie hormonalnych poruch menstruacneho ciklu v kazdom veku a zaroven vyborny produkt na posilnenie organizmu voci vycerpaniu aj u muzov

Nature's Answer, Wild Yam Standardized Root Extract, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Veraluna on Apr 17, 2014

One of the best plant estrogens!!! Good for improving of brain blood circulation, and for stomach!

Good value for gall bladder and hormones

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

Take this as a liver/gall bladder tonic, and for hormonal system. This one is cheaper than the others and seems okay. Solaray mexican yam is also good if you don't mind paying more, but I don't know if that kind of yam is a gallbladder tonic like wild yam is.

Not sure...

Posted by Reviewer1093010 on Feb 25, 2014

I bought this product as a phytoestrogen for endometriosis. In the time I have been taking it, along with Black Cohosh and Damiana, my monthly pain has disappeared. However, I do wonder if it is just coincidence and the other products are the most effective ones - further research indicates that Wild Yam only provides precursor molecules to estrogen, which doesn't mean it is converted to estrogen, and even if it was, the estrogen 'overload' (rather than weak phytoestroges which 'block' estrogen receptors)is more likely to make endometriosis worse.

Not really effective

Posted by 5162599505569076838 on Mar 25, 2014

Easy moistening effect. Low smell!

haven't taken yet

Posted by Reviewer2735063 on Jan 09, 2009

I started on a different brand that I ordered at the same time, so I haven't taken this yet. The five stars are for iHerb's speedy service and good prices.

b strange