Excellent Best source of Calcium EVER!

Posted by Reviewer1272325 on Nov 19, 2011

I love these coral calcium pills, and won't be without them!

Good Way to Take Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1195865 on Dec 26, 2011

I've had so many problems swallowing calcium tablets but these Nature's Bounty slid right down as they are capsules. Not only do they contain the calcium I need, they add D3 and Magnesium!

good

Posted by 5012373358519496816 on Jul 14, 2012

I really like these vitamins, it is a pity that they are not for vegetarians. the next time you order vegetarian capsules. This was my first piercing. have to pour out of the capsule to take calcium, but I don't see this inconvenience. I need to be careful when ordering!

My Latest Calcium

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

This coral calcium is priced very well! Seems to be working as well as my former supplement which had a soy coating. Allergic to soy, dang it!

coral calcium

Posted by 5063312151264809284 on Oct 30, 2013

i'm very pleased with the product it contains 3 pills in one. calcium, magnezium and D3 vitamine, much help to me. the shipping was fast enough. i will certainly order again .

Buen producto y mejor marca.

Posted by 5500603438817721391 on Dec 26, 2014

Recibí en tiempo y forma el pedido que les hice, sin ningun contratiempo, seguramente, volveré a pedirles un poco más adelante otro pedido de algún otro producto. Gracias por sus servicios. Les felicito. Atte. José Espigares.

Good Formula

Posted by 4984163340875233311 on Nov 05, 2012

I've been browsing for a calcium/magnesium supplement for a while. This one seems to have a good formula. It is probably not my favorite, but for the price it is quite good.

ok

Posted by 5743312846775958748 on Aug 08, 2013

good still trying it out